Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) (30801 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos / Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep / Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by sixtuschimere: 5:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Comedian Akpororo and Denrele were at the birthday celebration of Nigerian rapper Ruggedman which was held last weekend.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/caption-these-photos-of-denrele-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by sixtuschimere: 5:34am On Sep 22, 2015
More pics

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by pyyxxaro: 5:35am On Sep 22, 2015
The Leaders of Tomorrow

OP ?

Na only the first two pictures open for my fone o

What I do embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2015
This denerele guy case don pass 'don't be silly oo'.

But why he no fit close him mouth snap picture?

6 Likes

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52am On Sep 22, 2015
'Weyrenle' is just everywhere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by okoro4: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Denrele's life style is horrible

3 Likes

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by sixtuschimere: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2015
okoro4:
Denrele's life style is horrible
He is making his money

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by lordcyl3(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2015
his life, live it bro
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by pretydiva(f): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
luv akpororo tho,he's funny cheesy...denrele needs 2 b taking 2 tb Joshua 4 some prayer sessions

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Burger01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Holyfield1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gay alert.
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by damton(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Denrele.Madness never ends.

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
The Leaders of Tomorrow

OP ?

Na only the first two pictures open for my fone o

What I do embarassed

Are u using BB10? I got same problem too

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by CR77(f): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by ellachuku: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
I bet he wears diapers.
Shameless gay

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by nikkflexible(f): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
huh?
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by menix(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Two mumu..
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by alphaconde(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Me and this denrele guy no fit stay the same building let alone take picture together... I no de vex for am shall
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Laveda(f): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
This denrele sha...totally crazy undecided
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by exlinkleads(f): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by menix(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

Are u using BB10? I got same problem too

Then we re birds of same hair style..

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Missonas(f): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Is it Denrele's birthday? How come hez everywhere
HBD Ruggedy Baba!
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Robinhood477: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
who the hell is dis

Bleep u men
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by canDy4eva(f): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
sixtuschimere:
He is making his money
no mind dem, som1 is ok wit wot he or she doz n dey r here talkin trash! Metcheeeeew...
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by efilefun(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Discover your madness in 9ja and start taking in money

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Marleek(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by omusiliyu(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
T
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Swissheart(f): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nawa to denrele o...
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Threedots(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
when madness brings in money,,, best thing to do is to keep runing mad.

1 Like

Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by onosprince(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mad people
Re: Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

Then we re birds of same hair style..

What could be b the problem...it's a recurring problem with some pictures... you will just see a small logo but no pix....what could be the likely problem cos I thought twas just my phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Gorgeous Two-piece Corporate Outfit / "Faces Are Never Ugly" Cee C Looks Radiant In New Cleavage Barring Outfit / Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.