Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Need Ielts Certificate Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Ielts Certificate Urgent (355 Views)

Urgently Need Ielts Tutor In Enugu / Urgently Need Ielts Tutor In Enugu / Order Registered Ielts Certificate,gre,toeic,toefl,pet, Fce, Cae, Cpe, Bec,yle, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Ielts Certificate Urgent by rednosedunkey1: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Hi i was scammed over 3000 dollars trying to deal with this guys at iletshome dot info with skype id Omochala chat. this people will lie to you that they are offering ielts certifcate onine and that the certificate they provide are registered into their data base ALL Lies, they will steal your money and don't reply to you like they did with mine. i contacted ith the last months for original ielts certificate But was screwed up by these impecils who will claim what they can not do. Thanks to God i finally found someone with good enough will that was able to do it for me at an affordable price and in a in a brief time period. i posted these so people can be aware dealing with ilets home. if you are in the same situation like me and is interested in getting the ilets certificate without taking the test then skype with me at silvia.lakks also interested in english language sharing add me on skype if you ant to disuss english language with me and share culture as well. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Sale Of Part Time Programme Application Form For 2015/2016 Ongoing / Literacy Among The Hausas / How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.