Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? (1700 Views)

Please How Can I Migrate From MTN Pulse To Beta Talk / How Can I Migrate To Smart Trybe On Airtel / MTN Zone High Tariff Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? by Yseone(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Please who knows the code for MTN ZONE...i was ones there before i migrated to MTN TRUE TALK, but i realized that there is no true talk on MTN network...i cant call 5 good numbers with my #100 airtime, so no gain been there.
Someone in the house should please help me with MTN ZONE code. thanx
Re: How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? by queenet246(f): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Yseone:
Please who knows the code for MTN ZONE...i was ones there before i migrated to MTN TRUE TALK, but i realized that there is no true talk on MTN network...i cant call 5 good numbers with my #100 airtime, so no gain been there.
Someone in the house should please help me with MTN ZONE code. Tanx

*135*1#
Re: How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Yseone:
Why not try Mtn true talk plus @ 11k/sec and 20k/sec to international destinations. I use it And it's good but Mtn zone is kinda of static especially the discount rate remains unchanged at times
Re: How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Yseone:
Why not try Mtn true talk plus @ 11k/sec and 20k/sec to international destinations. I use it And it's good but Mtn zone is kinda of static especially the discount rate remains unchanged at times.
Disclaimer: any info given by me are subject to change and doesn't totally mean am an Mtn agent
Re: How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? by Yseone(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
queenet246:

*135*1#
[color=#006600][/color]
thanx @queenet
Re: How Do I Migrate Back To MTN ZONE???? by Yseone(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Thanx @Asuustrike...i think am ok with MTN ZONE

(1) (Reply)

Archos 59 Xenon 5.9inch Android Smartphone. / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge In Uk Used And New / Best Phone Between 20k And 23k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.