Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Simple Steps On How To Download Torrent Files With Idm - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Simple Steps On How To Download Torrent Files With Idm (977 Views)

How Can I Download Torrent Files / How To Download Torrent Files - Movies, Music And TV Shows Etc / Download Torrents With IDM For Free! Free!! Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps On How To Download Torrent Files With Idm by djl(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
IDM offers you features that other download managers do not offer you. With IDM you get amazing download speed, resume and schedule downloads, error recovery capabilities etc.

The good news is that you can also use idm to download from any torrent sites by following the simple steps below.

1. Go to any torrents site, navigate to the file you want to download and copy the magnet link address

http://hotfixtech..com.ng/2015/09/simple-steps-on-how-to-download-torrent.html

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments Of Using Computer (computer Ethics) / Uk Used Apple Macbook Air 13" Early 2014 Intel Core I5 4gb Ram 128gb Ssd~#130k / How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.