Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Sahara-group Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara-group Aptitude Test (9188 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Urgently In Need Of Honeywell Group Aptitude Test Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara-group Aptitude Test by Olufola(f): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2009
I and my brother applied for Sahara-group graduate tranee programme, but my brother was called for the aptitude test yesterday and the interview, but i have not been called yet, pls is there still any hope that i will be called later?
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2009
guys any news yet on sahara?please update the house,i also applied for the graduate programme
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2009
any news yet on sahara test?does it mean nairalanders did not apply for sahara recruitment?please anybody with usefull information should please hint the house
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by BSH(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2009
yeah, jst got a message frm HR Indexx(recruiting for SAHARA) inviting me for an interview on d 8th of April. Was @ Ajose Adeogun in VI. When we got there we were given a 35question aptitude test. It was marked immediately and we got our results afterwards. Successful candidates were asked to go into another room for the interview, others were told to leave their premises.Gbam!!! Now, don't ask me d group i belonged to. smiley
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2009
yeah, jst got a message frm HR Indexx(recruiting for SAHARA) inviting me for an interview on d 8th of April. Was @ Ajose Adeogun in VI. When we got there we were given a 35question aptitude test. It was marked immediately and we got our results afterwards. Successful candidates were asked to go into another room for the interview, others were told to leave their premises.Gbam!!! Now, don't ask me d group i belonged to. Smiley

@last poster,i studied computer science and i applied for the graduate management talent programme,does it mean that i was not shortlisted or the recruitment exercice still going on?
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by Hymo(f): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2009
I applied 4 d sahara graduate training prog too but didnt get any text.Infact i ve a frnd nd his frnd wrks there i askd him 2 help me get info 4rm his frnd who wrks thr,he replied saying dy ve nt shortlistd anyone as at wednesday,those who wrote d text on d 8th i dnt wch 2 believe.Pls nairaland lets be sincere wen we say things so we learn 2 believe u guys so u dnt give pple heart attack,rite nw am confusd.
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by BSH(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hymo:

I applied 4 d sahara graduate training prog too but didnt get any text.Infact i ve a frnd nd his frnd wrks there i askd him 2 help me get info 4rm his frnd who wrks thr,he replied saying dy ve nt shortlistd anyone as at wednesday,those who wrote d text on d 8th i dnt wch 2 believe.Pls nairaland lets be sincere wen we say things so we learn 2 believe u guys so u dnt give pple heart attack,rite nw am confusd.

I dont joke with issues such as this. I gave you the real fact. Precisely I got the message the same day @ 1am in the wee hrs of the morning and I left Benin d same day for Lagos cos it was scheduled for 3pm.Venue was @ 55H, Adebisi Omotola close, Ajose Adeogun, VI. The whole stuff was in batches. My batch was 7 in number;3chosen n 4 bounced. I also believe its still an ongoing process so v sum patience, u might be lucky.

@adpcee, like I wrote above, I believe it's ongoing so, much patience.

1 Like

Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2009
@bsh,i was only scared thinkinng about what happen,anybody here with useful information about the ongoing recruitment process should please not hesitate to hint the house.
besides,bsh wat does the pool of question looks like?
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by kvolander: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2009
i learnt they were recruiting only candidates 26 years of age and below. rubbish!!!. they can jump into the oceans. upon my masters in an energy related course.i'm 28 now and i know the supermajors will employ me when they are ready by the grace of god.
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2009
@kvolander,i can feel your pain.but dont worry God will surely land you your heart desire job and please dont rubbish them now.
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by Dreammaker(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2009
Wel guyz, d whole calling 4 test & interview hs closed. D names of dos who suceeded at d interview hs been 4warded 2 sahara as at thursday. I tink sahara askd dem 2call a certain amt of people, so it was basicaly ramdom selectn. If u wer nt calld by monday, i gues dats it 4ur applicatn. I'm sure of dis coz i discussd it d interviewer. Sahara wants d whole recruitment 2b very fast. Hp dis helps u guyz. Tkare.
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2009
anyway,God knows the best.so the test and interview have being conducted.it is well
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by abimboola: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2009
yeah, jst got a message frm HR Indexx(recruiting for SAHARA) inviting me for an interview on d 8th of April. Was @ Ajose Adeogun in VI. When we got there we were given a 35question aptitude test. It was marked immediately and we got our results afterwards. Successful candidates were asked to go into another room for the interview, others were told to leave their premises.Gbam!!! Now, don't ask me d group i belonged to

yes i actually wrote d test too and moved on d next stage whch was d interview,did mine on the 14th of April according to d lad dat interviewed me she said a list of successful candidate wld b forwarded to Sahara and then Sahara wld take it 4m there, did it at d back of zenith heights building adebisi omotola
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by temmytak: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
Yeah, I also wrote the test and had the interview on 8th april 1pm batch. I asked my interviewer when they will be calling after the interview and she said 2 weeks from that date so i'm looking at this week. Guys how many interviews are we expecting to undergo? cos i don tire for this bank job, i wan move,
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2009
hey guyz thanks for the information,for those of you that wrote the test,was it for the graduate management talent programme (GMTP) or for graduate engineer?
i applied for the graduate management talent programme and yet to hear from them.please update us guys
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by temmytak: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2009
yea for graduate mgt talent trainee
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by olamise(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2009
i applied to sahara sometimes ago, but no invitation for test. do you guys submit electronic copy of your CVs or hard copies, i have not get the opportunity to sit for any test, how do you go about getting info for sitting for tests ? plz reply kindly
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by Dreammaker(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2009
Visit nairaland everyday! Now plz, 4those who av done d interview, learnt 4rm anoda thread dat sm1 saw sm1 who has done 17interviews. Anoda said he's bro got 2d last stage last yr. Dey wer taken 2ghana 4d interview. Bt his bro. finaly dint make it. Story many sha bt i gues we'l make it. I even av info on dos of us who submitd 4 conoil. Bt i cant start lookin 4my thread on diz nw. If u wanna kw, just ask me here & i'l gladly tell u guyz. 1luv.
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by adapcee(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2009
@dreammaker,thanks for the infomation,anyway for those that were shortlisted for interview,i wish you good luck (17 interviews)lol.
dreammaker,watz up wit conoil recruitment now?any news yet
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by atilla(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2009
Dreammaker:

Wel guyz, d whole calling 4 test & interview hs closed. D names of dos who suceeded at d interview hs been 4warded 2 sahara as at thursday. I tink sahara askd dem 2call a certain amt of people, so it was basicaly ramdom selectn. If u wer nt calld by monday, i gues dats it 4ur applicatn. I'm sure of dis coz i discussd it d interviewer. Sahara wants d whole recruitment 2b very fast. Hp dis helps u guyz. Tkare.

eeeeeyah I applied to this as well and was really looking forward to hearing from them.

Ah well. better luck to us all next time.
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by Dreammaker(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
4d conoil info. U all can go up d threads. Sm1 found my thread so i'v postd it der. D thread's name is latest on conoil submission. Tanx
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by temmytak: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hi All,
I was just called today by Sahara that I ve been scheduled for an interview to hold next monday. The caller said they already sent me a mail on the details of the recruitment. So for those that did the 1st interview, be expectant, SAHARA has started calling again. 4 real,
Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by gbenga2000: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
@temmytak, I learnt from your post that you survived the sahara GMT aptitude test, even the first interview. Can you kindly give in details what the nature of the test is and the nature of the questions being asked in the first and second interview. I applied for the programe this year and I believed I will be shortlisted. Your prompt response will be well appreciated. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Sahara-group Aptitude Test by gbenga2000: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
@temmytak, I learnt from your post that you survived the sahara GMT aptitude test, even the first interview. Can you kindly give in details what the nature of the test is and the nature of the questions being asked in the first and second interview. I applied for the programe this year and I believed I will be shortlisted. Your prompt response will be well appreciated. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Pz Cussons Interview Come In Here.. / Eight Ways To Prepare For A Job Search In The New Year. / Registered Uber Or Taxify Driver Needed (car Is Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.