Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 (1115 Views)

Sadio Mane’s Three-game Ban Upheld By The FA / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico / Guilty As Charged: Diego Costa Hands Three-match Ban For Violent Conduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Detective05: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chelsea striker Diego Cost has been handed a three-game ban for violent conduct following an incident in Saturday's match against Arsenal.

While Diego Costa was banned, Gabriel Paulista's red card was revoked by the Football Association.

According to ESPN, Chelsea have appealed against the charge, with the game against Walsall in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday.

An FA statement read:
"An FA charge against Diego Costa for violent conduct not seen by the match officials but caught on video has been found proven following an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing.

"The Chelsea forward will, therefore, serve the standard penalty of a three-match suspension with immediate effect.

"The charge, which the player denied, was in relation to an incident involving Arsenal's Laurent Koscielny in the 43rd minute of the game on Saturday [19 September 2015]."

Source: http://kicknews24.com/news/diego-costa-handed-three-game-ban-for-violent-conduct/
Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Detective05: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by nedupel(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
DAT guy get as him take dey self grin

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by heykims(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
That Costa guy is a mor-on just like his coach, birds of a feather..

2 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Greyworld: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
nedupel:
DAT guy get as him take dey self grin
Him neva sabi English FA, they go kill am ban, make he ask suarez.

7 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by bonechamberlain(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
English fa is crap, yah Costa deserved to be banned, but y revoke the red card given to Gabriel, at least they would have reduced Gabriel's ban to one match. even Wenger said he deserved to be red carded.

yes I dislike Chelsea, too much noise and a very lousy coach, anything Chelsea is facing in England today is as a result of noisy mourhino. he has created so many enemies for the club because of his style.
Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Am worried about the message revoking of a red card based on retarliation/fighting would send to futbal world
Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Rilwon: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good for that bastârd animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by emmaruntinz: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
The english FA has sometyn up their sleeves against chelsea fc in particular. It seems it is only JOSE MOUrinho that can be bound/discipline when he speaks against the referee after a match. Wenger has been speaking out very loudly against mike dean nobody not even the biased media has said a word on that. And again, why didnt the FA do a review on the damaging tackle on matic last season? When naismith kicked ivanovic why didnt anybody do a review ban? When fernandinho of man city has a elbow on Diego Costa why didnt anybody do a review ban? Sturridge dived even in his first match nobody is doing a review ban. A charge against diego costa is unfair. A three match Ban is wickedness on the part of the FA. To even recind gabriel's ban is the height of anti-chelsea pursuit. It is a continuation of the FA attack on chelsea Fc and their coach in particular. Just may be mourinho should leave them and go to france. No wonder outside chelsea in recent years every other english team has been a mediocre in EUROPE. #The english FA is bias. #englishFAisanti-chelseaFC

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by shilexholly(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
So happy to hear dis....its remaining d 3 points.....#returndpoint

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
bonechamberlain:
English fa is crap, yah Costa deserved to be banned, but y revoke the red card given to Gabriel, at least they would have reduced Gabriel's ban to one match. even Wenger said he deserved to be red carded.

yes I dislike Chelsea, too much noise and a very lousy coach, anything Chelsea is facing in England today is as a result of noisy mourhino. he has created so many enemies for the club because of his style.

Possibly because Costa should not have been on the pitch before that incident happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Obipat(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
emmaruntinz:
The english FA has sometyn up their sleeves against chelsea fc in particular. It seems it is only JOSE MOUrinho that can be bound/discipline when he speaks against the referee after a match. Wenger has been speaking out very loudly against mike dean nobody not even the biased media has said a word on that. And again, why didnt the FA do a review on the damaging tackle on matic last season? When naismith kicked ivanovic why didnt anybody do a review ban? When fernandinho of man city has a elbow on Diego Costa why didnt anybody do a review ban? Sturridge dived even in his first match nobody is doing a review ban. A charge against diego costa is unfair. A three match Ban is wickedness on the part of the FA. To even recind gabriel's ban is the height of anti-chelsea pursuit. It is a continuation of the FA attack on chelsea Fc and their coach in particular. Just may be mourinho should leave them and go to france. No wonder outside chelsea in recent years every other english team has been a mediocre in EUROPE. #The english FA is bias. #englishFAisanti-chelseaFC
u don't what u are talking about. I'm not satisfied, coasta is idi.ot just like mumuinho. Mike dean should not officiate arsenal match again. Coaster deserves 5 match ban. Mike dean relegated to championship.scumbag team

3 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Chimoski87(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Obipat:
u don't what u are talking about. I'm not satisfied, coasta is idi.ot just like mumuinho. Mike dean should not officiate arsenal match again. Coaster deserves 5 match ban. Mike dean relegated to championship.scumbag team

This guy is a pure zombie. The action of FA has once again reiterated Mourinho's claim that FA is seemingly biased towards Chelsea as a team. It started when harsh decisions were taken against us when post match reviews showed that Mourinho's claim were genuine. Just like last season, Chelsea got many wrong decisions against them. Is it on penalties, red cards and the rest of them. Taking a look at what transpired on Saturday, Costa for me should get just a yellow card,which he got. The yellow card can be because of the incident involving him and Koscieny. Gabriel as a foolish player never came to make peace between him and Koscieny thereby violating sports rules as he came for a fight and got he deserved. Few seconds after getting a caution from the referee , he got himself into another trouble by kicking Costa. I feel ashamed on what basis that the FA rescinded the red card decision because it is highly improper to rescind such decision after watching the video. We are watching them and no matter what, whoever that is destined to lift the epl will do so with or without FA sanctions

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2015
Please, it is normal to use video and picture evidences during FA panel investigations. As long as the referee says he did not see the incidents, then other means are brought in to solve the inquest like video evidences.

Chimoski87:

This guy is a pure zombie. The action of FA has once again reiterated Mourinho's claim that FA is seemingly biased towards Chelsea as a team. It started when harsh decisions were taken against us when post match reviews showed that Mourinho's claim were genuine. Just like last season, Chelsea got many wrong decisions against them. Is it on penalties, red cards and the rest of them. Taking a look at what transpired on Saturday, Costa for me should get just a yellow card,which he got. The yellow card can be because of the incident involving him and Koscieny. Gabriel as a foolish player never came to make peace between him and Koscieny thereby violating sports rules as he came for a fight and got he deserved. Few seconds after getting a caution from the referee , he got himself into another trouble by kicking Costa. I feel ashamed on what basis that the FA rescinded the red card decision because it is highly improper to rescind such decision after watching the video. We are watching them and no matter what, whoever that is destined to lift the epl will do so with or without FA sanctions

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2015
COSTA wants to turn CHELSEA to BoKo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Chimoski87:

Am a CHELSEA FAN.
For COSTA, he deserves more than that.
For him, I was expecting a green card to Borno state.
Chelsea should better get another reliable striker.
He can't be causing us mayhems always.
I can't see BLACK and call it WHITE.

U see what mismanagement and corruption has turned us into.
In this country, very soon, CHILDREN will see their fathers and call them uncles...
WIVES will see their husbands and call them strangers.

3 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Obipat(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Chimoski87:

u be mumu, so after smashing lauren 2 times on the face and then gave him headbutt he desreve only yellow? Chelsea is suppose to be a rugby team. Mourinho is supposed to be banned too for saying that's how football should be played. Chelsea team is scumbag

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Arsenate(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2015
emmaruntinz:
I wish the fa can kick the dirty Chelsea team to Russia. Chelsea represent everything that is bad with football. Chelsea is like a fuuccking cancer to football. they have a slowpoke for a coach who never minds his business. a sadistic basstard who somehow got his team doctor banned and subsequently resigned just because she was doing her job. a racist captain who fuuccks his best friend's fiancée. an animal for a striker who spends the whole time fighting instead of playing football....and to crown it all the whole success of the team is built around the ill gotten money of a Russian.
Chelsea represent everything that is bad. and I wish the fa isn't only antichelsea. I wish Chelsea can be sent packing to Russia.

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Arsenate(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2015
BTW this ban and Gabriel suspension reversal have restored my confidence in the English fa. this is victory for the beautiful game.

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Delaw135: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Arsenate:
I wish the fa can kick the dirty Chelsea team to Russia. Chelsea represent everything that is bad with football. Chelsea is like a fuuccking cancer to football. they have a slowpoke for a coach who never minds his business. a sadistic basstard who somehow got his team doctor banned and subsequently resigned just because she was doing her job. a racist captain who fuuccks his best friend's fiancée. an animal for a striker who spends the whole time fighting instead of playing football....and to crown it all the whole success of the team is built around the ill gotten money of a Russian.
Chelsea represent everything that is bad. and I wish the fa isn't only antichelsea. I wish Chelsea can be sent packing to Russia.
tell us ur club is saint........ if u know what i mean
Re: Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 by Arsenate(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2015
OK I’ve been wanting to say this since Saturday. I HAVE NEVER
WISHED A PLAYER TO HAVE HIS FUCCCKING LEGS BROKEN IN 3 PLACES THAN COSTA. Now I’ve said it. bash me if you wish but the slowpoke is a horrible human being. I will be glad if his career ends now.
phew I feel much better now

(1) (Reply)

Rousey KNOCKED OUT Cold In Second Round By Holm As Ufc's Bantamweight / Download Arsenal Vs Newcastle United 1 - 0 All Goals & Match Highlight / Rip...former Nigerian Sports Star, Aiyegbeni Passes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.