Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Fraudster Caught Live In His Act - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Caught Live In His Act (2298 Views)

ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. / Lady Fraudster Caught And Beaten To Hell In Benue State / Nigerian Fraudster Caught In £5m Fraud Sentenced To Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
The young man who you are seeing in this photo is a recharge card fraudster, i told him that the biggest mistake of his scamming career was made the day he defrauded me of N750 MTN airtime. He parades himself as an SME data sales guy. . I met him on Instagram IG, he parades himself as @itsjblaze or @johnsondata and his phone numbers are 07030042879 or 08109128461.

Beware cos some of this guys have various networks where they operate from.

Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by TheMainMan: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
how are you sure this is his picture... And if it is.. He just tarnished his image coz of 750naira... undecided..
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by marshalcarter: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
уσυ ѕєf вє. ѕ¢αммєя..........кσѕσfє.......gσσ∂ тнιиqѕ ∂σит ¢σмє ¢нєαρ
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by McCarlito(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
OP: u harsh O... See how u just upload him full album grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I go like hear the full story of how the #750 MTN take waka....based on the "defraudilisation" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by Pidggin(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
@OP, i fully understand your feelings, but this may not be the scammers real his pix.

For those saying only N750, well why did the scammer tarnish his image for this meagre amount in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by Itsjblaze: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good evening. Please that is my picture you updated and am not defrauding you. My real number is 08062214947 and if you check my instagram i wrote on my bio that someone is using my pictures to defraud people o, i have the guys informations. I would upload his real pictures and i can give you more details. Especially to arrest him.
The scammer real name is OPEYEMI ADEBAYO CLEMENT. Student of National Open University akure. Please put down my pictures and dont help this criminal destroy my image

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by IndianaJay: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
What did you smoke that's making your eyes coloured like this??

You're sure you're not a recharge card scammer?? angry angry
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by dammytosh: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
You want to buy DATA illegally.

You should be arrested too.

Corrupt NIGERIANS.
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by Itsjblaze: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
The pictures arent mine o. Am not a fraud or data seller. The person thats the fraud is the picture i sent earlier. Please put down my picture. Tge person you looking for his opeyemi adebayo clement. Student of national open university akure
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
A serious movie script being developed. #WatchingIn4D
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by bozz007(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
hmmm....interesting
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by FIRIKI(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Following!!!!!!
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by vizboy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmm still watching
Re: Fraudster Caught Live In His Act by stancod(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
(me)Inspector general watching also

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Naked Jamaica Woman Beats Her Daughter With Machete (photo/video) / Two Pastors Kill Female Church Member For Rituals / 4 Nigerians Dead After Inhaling Chemical Used In Mixing Cocaine In India(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.