Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Dining Hall Prefect - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Dining Hall Prefect (809 Views)

15 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember / Wood Dining Chairs For Sale UK / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dining Hall Prefect by bonka: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
During my secondary scul days,one person I will never forget was our dining hall prefect in fgc..he was given the position not because he was brilliant but rather was the strongest guy in the hostels...his problem is with speaking correct English and almost everybody notice DAT...one afternoon after lunch he wanted to address that we should eat and leave the rest in dining hall ..no food will leave the hall...he rang the bell three times and said "listen everybody...no food is going out of this dining hall..and if u re catch" .as usuall his class mates started shouting" bullet bullet" he now said "OK if u re caught " ,his class mates were busy laughing and saying " bullet bullet", he became so confused and finally said .."or rather catches"....ohhhhh every body including the junior boys started laughing..
Re: My Dining Hall Prefect by toyosimi(f): 3:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Bt why did I forgot to laff??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Just Imaging What Will Happen If A Performing Masquerade Was Tear Gassed Or ... / Haha Funny Goat And Chicken Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.