Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . (16474 Views)

Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by europegirl(f): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ Lost girl

you are truly lost!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided White women marry African men for pretty babies and sex?
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by lostgirl: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
it was said jokingly Eurogirl! Dang can you take a joke? if you have ever read thru any of these sill threads you will see that the joke I was getting at was derived from reading the garbage in some of these threads. LOL. sorry if you were offended.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by europegirl(f): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ lost girl

apparently not shocked lipsrsealed
wink
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by lostgirl: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2009
Well, I apologize. Sorry you cant.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by europegirl(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ lostgirl

no need to. You have your opinions I have mine. Free country. No harm done! wink
Seriously !
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by eddy1977(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2009
i feel bad for that woman. the guy works at a gas station, how much does he make? even if he is the manager he probably makes crap.
the man lied amd maintained his stupid position even with evidence in his laps.
why not stay in nigeria and be a polygamist?
i wish they had revealed his name and face.
by i bet,from his big stomach and accent i can pinpoint where in nigeria he is from ( i wont say because its my tribe)
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Bongoman1: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Theblessed(f): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
The more reason, a woman should get a life, bag proper education and careers. Honestly, why take sh-t from any son of Adam when you can quickly get rid of the joke! Especially an ugly one that's marinated in HiV/Aids and garnished with Syphilis and Chlamydia by jumping from one trash to another.

Abeg people, una don see in ugly face? Im belle, nko? Wey nearly reach in knees? Na wa o o o! Women, una don't suffer! Abi, na this example wey una dey set for una daughters, eh

Abeg, na dey thing wey lack of confidence/low self esteem dey cause - getting a man at all cost instead of being lonely, eh? Damn! Anyway, if you worth your salt in gold, there's no hell you'd end up with these low of the lows of society, trust me!

Dem say, birds of a feather - na them dey flock together o o o! Next time wisen up though, as there's always gonna be next time. sad sad sad sad
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Theblessed(f): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
sara j:

I am not one bit surprised. ''I don't know who theese iss, she's a customer''.

Nigerian men are just what you can sum up in the last statement.

Sociopathich f***ing liars.

They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face!!!

May they all burn in hell.

I feel sorry for my Naija sisters'.

You deserve so much better. get a appreciative white man.

At least white men admit their flaunts.

I know many naija women who live near me

and their man can't stop f***ing around.

It pisses me off rightly

Except my father, my father is great.
So, babe you hate them this much?  Please, don't hate them - just don't have anything to do with the CHEATS, that way, they won't break your heart.  You see, 99.5% of them are UNFAITHFUL and OCEAN DEEP liars whom you can't trust! It doesn't matter who! Just don't deal with them for your own sanity, ok!
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Nwaka77: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
Theblessed:

The more reason, a woman should get a life, bag proper education and careers. Honestly, why take sh-t from any son of Adam when you can quickly get rid of the joke! Especially an ugly one that's marinated in HiV/Aids and garnished with Syphilis and Chlamydia by jumping from one trash to another.

Abeg people, una don see in ugly face? Im belle, nko? Wey nearly reach in knees? Na wa o o o! Women, una don't suffer! Abi, na this example wey una dey set for una daughters, eh

Abeg, na dey thing wey lack of confidence/low self esteem dey cause - getting a man at all cost instead of being lonely, eh? Damn! Anyway, if you worth your salt in gold, there's no hell you'd end up with these low of the lows of society, trust me!

Dem say, birds of a feather - na them dey flock together o o o! Next time wisen up though, as there's always gonna be next time. sad sad sad sad

My sister, I agree.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by davidif: 4:47am On Nov 30, 2009
THE AKATA WOMAN IS INSANELY UGLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by SeanT21(f): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2009
davidif:

THE AKATA WOMAN IS INSANELY UGLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

The man aint much to look at either.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by davidif: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2009
I know, but at the end of the day he is a guy and its usually the ugly guys that get the hottest chicks. Heck, can't you see the hot akata girl that he was with?

On a side note, jigga ain't that handsome but look who he is with.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by gbegbs: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2009
busteddddddddddddddddddd. who go suffer though? hope no kid between them then akata go still come beg . d guy know wattn sweet though. all akata can say watever they want to say jare ,
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by beingme(f): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2009
condemnations right? nobody is perfect
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by sayso: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
before you get married,am sure the Priest or Imam or what ever must have told the peeps involve about this acts implication of eternal punishment. na waoh.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by NegroNtns(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
I was in debate with someone over Tiger's case and so I was referred to come and view this video. I am shocked. . . didn't know Nigerian men cheat! This is the first time I have seen Naija man cheat on his wife, truly dissapointing! sad
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by davidif: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
AFTER SEEING WHAT TIGER WOODS WIFE DID TO TIGER WOODS WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS CHEATING ON HER (SHE BEAT HIM UNCONSCIOUS WITH A GOLF STICK), [size=18pt]I WOULD SUGGEST THAT NOBODY IN THERE RIGHT MIND SHOULD EVER MARRY AN OYINBO[/size]. If you want to marry, go and marry a naija girl instead. I saw Khloe Kardashian's prenup deal with Lamar Odom and this further buttressed my arguement that boys should stay away from akatas and oyinbos. THEY ARE BOTH DEADLY O  shocked shocked
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by SeanT21(f): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
Damn, that white girl got some skills. Tiger woods deserved it.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Dec 23, 2009
The guy got caught red handed. grin grin
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Ndipe(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2009
Cheaters has been exposed as a fake show, so it could have been an act.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2009
Ndipe:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by ibobabe(f): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2009
Ndipe:

i hope that is not true,
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by mamagee3(f): 1:11am On Dec 24, 2009
ibobabe:

i hope that is not true,
its my fave showwww

When and where do you watch it? undecided
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Ndipe(m): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2009
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2009
Thank you. tongue
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by ijeoma2619: 2:15am On Dec 24, 2009
@david you think say hot akata chick na for free and she be mugu?? after he pays all her bills and buys her groceries like an idiot why wont she go with him? You think she does't have another akata guy on the side whom she might be sleeping with and supporting while the "ugly" nigerian man is spending? abeg leave matter. lol@ how she quietly when to pick her groceries while the foolish man stands there arguing with his wife.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by oyinda3(f): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2009
ibobabe:

i hope that is not true,
its my fave showwww

pretty profile piccc
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by cap28: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is wicked "its all ova, its all ova - it sho damn is, you nigerian muthafucka!!!!!!!love that american woman she's hilarious
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Outstrip(f): 2:38am On Jun 15, 2010
I honestly can't believe that someone is saying this should teach people not to marry african american women. Riduculous. As if I will marry that Nigerian man to my dog. I guess you guys also missed the part where she said he has done the same thing before and she took him back. She obviously called Cheaters because the man is a psychopathic liar and she knew he would lie as he even did after he was caught red handed. Yet somehow people focus on the woman as if she were a dog. Anyway she did herself. When you hang around poopoo you also start to smell like poopoo.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by daniellle(f): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2010
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by queeneve: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
That was some funny shizzzz

I have never laughed this hard in my life and she did it when she imitated him, SHE SOUNDED JUST LIKE HIM TOO.

DAVIDIF,

YOUR BROTHER ON CHEATERS, WAS UGLY THAN A MOFO, HE ACCEPTED WHAT HE COULD GET,

HE WAS FINNA PURCHASE SOME TOTO FOR CHEETOS AND A PIZZA? DUMB WHORES!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.