Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,095 members, 7,957,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) (26550 Views)

Troops Kill 5 Boko Haram Insurgents, Cleared More Enclaves In Sambisa Forest / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee / (Graphic Photo) Nigerian troops Clear Terrorists Camps And Detonate IEDs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by preach93: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Advancing troops along Banki axis today afternoon cleared more terrorist camps and captured weapons, flags and improvised explosives (IEDs) making devices at Jangolori and Bulaburma villages.

The recovered items have confirmed earlier intelligence that the terrorists often used corrugated metal roofing sheets and bathroom slippers in making improvised explosive devices which affects troops advance.

In addition, it is quite clear that the campaign against the terrorists is yielding the desired result because they are fast running out of arms, ammunitions and other logistics.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/troops-cleared-more-terrorist-camps-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by nely(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
more strength to our angels on earth, its not easy to lay down your life for another man

OMG...first to comment on, on front page for 6 years on nairaland, wow I kind of feel special, no matter anything you do never give up, believe u will make it one day. Thanks to baba God, thanks to my Landlady for not cutting my light, I promise to pay you when I start work, Thanks to PHCN for giving us light after 2 weeks(bad change).. thanks daddy n mummy I will soon make u proud, thanks my fellow nairaland folks...and pray for me so that I will be employed by the end of the year.

35 Likes

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
GOD bless the NIGERIAN ARMY

14 Likes

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by bigzic(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Ok oh!!!
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by jamalsky: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Good
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Lordtrillion(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Kudos to NA
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Sicozone(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
ggud..... Yaay! its me again and am back to thank all nairalanders for all the many many likes yesterday. Y'all really made my day worthwhile. Bless you
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Good one as usual NA; I know say one day una go make us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Dat moment during class party and you see the "holy holy" girl grinding a boy.

12 Likes

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Richie0974: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
I hope shekau won't come and say this is a lie too.. Good sha

1 Like

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by cutesmilez(f): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
k
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Islam

Religion of................

3 Likes

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by free2ryhme: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
angry

Kill them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by neweraomo: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Oh Gosshhh. ..can u stop all these nonsense news..captured boko haram today..they will strike tomorrow,are we in a movie zone

3 Likes

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by sotall(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
so?

1 Like

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by damton(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Only God can reward the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Daniel058(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
G

undecided
Modified after booking space

cool

preach93:
Advancing troops along Banki axis today afternoon cleared more terrorist camps and captured weapons, flags and improvised explosives (IEDs) making devices at Jangolori and Bulaburma villages.

The recovered items have confirmed earlier intelligence that the terrorists often used corrugated metal roofing sheets and bathroom slippers in making improvised explosive devices which affects troops advance.

In addition, it is quite clear that the campaign against the terrorists is yielding the desired result because they are fast running out of arms, ammunitions and other logistics.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/troops-cleared-more-terrorist-camps-and.html

OMELEME!
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by zinachidi(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
progress...
Hope these terrorists are vanquished soon
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Clear?

Clearing them cannot ensure their extinction

Just KILL them All
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
keep clearing camps . the rate of photos NA 4release these days does not correspond witg the number of bombings. propaganda wont defeat terrorist.
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by AINATOLULOPE: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
wao
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by chesterlee(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Boko haram are killing in hundreds while Buratai and his men are showing us pictures...

Kill Boko haram members... Kill them all!!!

And show us their pictures....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by TippyTop(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Who are they deceiving?
Boki haram have killed nearly 200 people since Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by ijustdey: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
good job by the military men
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Islam

Religion of................
of peace. I dont knw what other people think about islam. Islam is abt peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
angry
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Firefire(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
When are they going into the bunkers

We need the Chibok Girls.

God bless NA!

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by thinkdip(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Good Morning
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by demarc001: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Good news! Sallah gift!
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by MadCow1: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Nice
Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by Seunaj05(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
These men also have families and friends yet, they are ready to confront someone who is ready to die in order to own a luxurious hotel with 10 virgin harlots in heaven. They deserve kudos from us. God bless the Nigerian Army

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) by nobeku: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Some Devil incarnates aka wailer will come here to regurgitate gutter all over this medium.. I really don't understand why any Nigerian will indirectly wish the present government failure in this campaign against insurgents.. Despicable!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. / Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) / FUNAAB Student Hypnotised At ATM, Abandoned By Abductors Two Days Later (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.