Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Is Your Purpose On Earth? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Purpose On Earth? (1932 Views)

Mastering D Impact Of Ur Temperament Nd Purpose On Ur Finance / My Worst Day On Earth And Some Thoughts On Suicide. / Ways Of Success, Step 1 - Know Your Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by mavelos1o(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Everyday i wake up, i ask myself "Why am i here?'' "What am i meant to do with my life while i'm alive?" Am i doing what i'm created to do?"
i don't even know if i'm heading towards the right direction and it bothers me. I need someone to answer this question. Please.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by djcliff(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
my purpose on earth is to see were peace and forgiveness will take Christian. and were it will take these violent ........,
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Op if you take the advice of this girl above me,you just gonna end up asking same question when you done doing what she wrote.

Same question is what most people be asking,I was in your shoe before learning myself a little bit outside the matrix and discovered the truth and here is the optional truth.....

LIFE IS PURPOSELESS!

Optional truth because you take it or leave it,but it is what it is.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by excellencygreat(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Life is not purpseless dear. A clue is, discover your area of passion and focus on the pursuits of what you love doing. Its only a goalless life that makes it seems life can be purposeless. Write out your goals, atleast twenty of them , and you will see how everything will turn around.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by being(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Life isn't purposeless, neither is purpose found in our professions of medicine, law, etc. Even creating or inventing to solve man's physical problems isn't purpose. Why? A student's objective is to get knowledge and certificate. But he could b d class rep in d process. - because someone needs to intermediate btw d lecturers and d class. But being d class rep is not his purpose for being in school! Purpose is clearly defined in Ecc 12:13 - It is also d singular thing dt will lead to fulfillment in lyf.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by kwasoly(m): 3:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Life will only be purpose less when u haven't discovered ur purpose. Bt for what u are here on earth to do simple to serve God and be @ peace with men.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by mavelos1o(m): 1:57am On Oct 06, 2015
excellencygreat:
Life is not purpseless dear. A clue is, discover your area of passion and focus on the pursuits of what you love doing. Its only a goalless life that makes it seems life can be purposeless. Write out your goals, atleast twenty of them , and you will see how everything will turn around.
and what happens after you complete the goals?
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by CHARLESBENNY: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
The only crime you can commit against yourself and against life generally is not discovering what your life purpose is and living it to the fullest. there's no escaping it, it's either now or you keep on repeating the class of purpose discovery.

Every individual soul is uniquely configured and your soul purpose is who you truly are. This soul purpose has nothing to do with your passion or talents. your passion and talents are only the tools with which you as the purpose can be expressed.

your life or soul purpose is simply your soul design. We held a purpose discovery workshop last month and everyone present went home fully realised about what they are here on earth to do.

If your life purpose is not discovered and lived, forget about being fulfilled, there are no two ways to it.

We can talk better outside here if you wish.

WhatsApp: 08032328836
bbm: 52EFFFF1

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by excellencygreat(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
mavelos1o:
and what happens after you complete the goals?
its so simple. U will feel fulfilled and satisfied , that you have accomplished the purpose for which your life was created.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by doublex: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
my purpose on earth is a secret,if i told you i'd have to......... Hehe. But maybe check out the thread of 50 questions you have to ask yourself,i would link it but am on a type of phone i cant.its in this section too smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by GabrielOyedele: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Our purpose on earth is seen in d bible when God created us and said Go Into The World And Multiply, whatever certificate will not be remmember but ur family name will continue if u are bless wt children.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by akaahs(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Our purpose here on earth is to God & man kind using the our Talent & our Capability. All u need do is look inward urself to discover ur uniqueness and use it for d glory of God.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by ckuteg(f): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Our life is too little to be the purpose why we are here on earth. Am not being religious but for me being here on earth is like an assignment for me, how I am able to impact my generation, be part of someone's success story, how can I contribute to make the society a better place in my own little way..(It could be greater). Therefore I challenge myself each day working towards a promising future not just for me but for those whose destinies are tied to my life(do I want to dissappiont them...NO).
If life was all about me,what then would be my purpose in life? Is it my certificates, my savings, all my accumulations or my success? All is vanity, if I die today what will I be remembered for? Will it be like "oooh don't you know that lady that drives a red car". Nooo I don't want to be remembered like that.
I enjoin you all this morning including myself to make living a purposeful life a goal. Life is more meaning that way and remember Success begats success.
Your purpose in life is not about you.
Re: What Is Your Purpose On Earth? by mentorandfriend(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
mavelos1o:
Everyday i wake up, i ask myself "Why am i here?'' "What am i meant to do with my life while i'm alive?" Am i doing what i'm created to do?"
i don't even know if i'm heading towards the right direction and it bothers me. I need someone to answer this question. Please.
Do well to read this, then get back to me. Everything will be fine. https://www.nairaland.com/2646510/how-discover-purpose-earth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Include My Industrial Training Experience In My C.v?? / How Do I Enter A Lift / How Much Salary For Afrexim Bank And Afdb As An Assitant Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.