Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Accomodation On The Mainland With Access To The Island Via 3rd Mainland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Accomodation On The Mainland With Access To The Island Via 3rd Mainland (1059 Views)

Fresh Sales On The Mainland With C Of O. / Properties For Sale @ Mainland With Good Title. / Properties For Sale @ Lekki, V.i, And Mainland With Mortgage Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation On The Mainland With Access To The Island Via 3rd Mainland by deji147(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2006
DO YOU WORK ON THE ISLAND, AND YOU NEED AN ACCOMMODATION ON THE MAINLAND WITH ACCESS TO THE ISLANDĀ  VIA THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE, THEN I HAVE GOT JUST THE PLACE FOR YOU.
IT'S A BLOCK OF 5NOS 2BEDROOM FLAT, A NEW HOSE, JUST CONCLUDED THE CONSTRUCTION.
IT'S LESS THAN 3MINS TO THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE FROM THE PROPERTY.

YOU DON'T NEED TO WAKE UP AT 4AM ANYMORE. wink
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CALL ME ON 8755931.
CHEERSĀ  smiley

(1) (Reply)

3 And 2 Bedrooms Needed In Ikosi Ketu / Ikorodu Cheapest Land Price / Bungallow Building For Sale At Oworo On A Tarred Road, N13m WIT PICTURES ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.