Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do? (867 Views)

Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / The Fear Of A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do? by Venerable612(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Pleasant mornin bros and sis'

I will be travelling out of the country a week before my POP for further studies(an opportunity I dont want to lose).

I'd thought the Pop would be on the 3rd of Oct. so I scheduled my journey for the first week of Oct.

However, to my dismay, the POP was fixed for 15th.

I really can't wait a week more as I had earlier written to the school to give me a grace of late arrival.

I just want advice from people who may have passed through this ordeal before(more germanely) or who has an idea of what should be done.

Note: I have tried reaching out to my LI...bt notin really productive is forth coming.

Mods... please help move to the appropriate quarters.

You will really be helping a lot of corpers out there because I am sure I wont be the only one in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do? by McCarlito(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2015
*in 2face voice* Ifana ibaga...
Re: Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do? by GboyegaD(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2015
I suggest you talk to your Zonal Coordinator to help you receive your certificate and get a family member collect same from him.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do? by Finafina(f): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2015
I did my clearance early enough and my dad picked up my certificate for me! And I'm also a student of bangor university!
Venerable612:
Pleasant mornin bros and sis'

I will be travelling out of the country a week before my POP for further studies(an opportunity I dont want to lose).

I'd thought the Pop would be on the 3rd of Oct. so I scheduled my journey for the first week of Oct.

However, to my dismay, the POP was fixed for 15th.

I really can't wait a week more as I had earlier written to the school to give me a grace of late arrival.

I just want advice from people who may have passed through this ordeal before(more germanely) or who has an idea of what should be done.

Note: I have tried reaching out to my LI...bt notin really productive is forth coming.

Mods... please help move to the appropriate quarters.

You will really be helping a lot of corpers out there because I am sure I wont be the only one in this situation.

Re: Urgent Advice: What Can A Corp Member Traveling Befor POP Do? by Venerable612(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Finafina:
I did my clearance early enough and my dad picked up my certificate for me! And I'm also a student of bangor university!

plz kindly.... mail me. akoredesammy@gmail.com

I would appreciate ur first hand experience.

Plan on going to Bangor Oct. 7th

Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Accessible Loan For Serving Youth Corpers Who Want To Start A Business / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election / Skill Aquistion For Nysc Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.