Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat (3406 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / How To Eat Meat In Public? / Pictures Of Food You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by seuntech(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2005
I would like to eat pounded cassava with vegetable soup like carpet grass garnished with cockroach and ant let it have meat like crocodile, snake and idiot and do not forget to put the compulsory ingredient like
Omo (salt) goat (maggi) sand water (clean water) and other spice

this was recomende by my doctor

he said it would give me diaria
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Scorpio(f): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2005
i would luv to eat pounded yam/ eba with ogbono soup complete with them assorted meat grin
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by MrAfrica: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2005
I will go on hunger strike. Can't digest cyber-food yet! cheesy
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Scorpio(f): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by hotangel2(f): 3:39am On Oct 28, 2005
Seuntech u are hilarious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would love to eat Double cheese burger. It's been long i ate that.

On a serious note ooo.. I would eat better food! Like.... In short ehh, make i no start. Just carry me go buka.
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by jummiee(f): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2005
=P~, boiled oxygen, fried carbon dioxde, roasted nitrogen, garnished with grilled hydrogen. A meal fit for a king! y'all should try it. wink
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by jummiee(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2005
tongue tongue tongue boiled oxygen, fried carbon dioxde, roasted nitrogen, garnished with grilled hydrogen. A meal fit for a king! y'all should try it. wink
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2005
ild love to eat hot-angel kiss
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by snowsdream(f): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2005
i lld love to eat a well garnished chicken and Pizza, with fruit salad as an accomplement and Orange juice for complete dieting.
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by christyne(f): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2005
Anything nice, ok n eatable cos nothin i no fit eat.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by seyefar(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2005
ariba u wan eat hot-angel, u wan burn ur mouth.u go wound oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by micklplus(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2005
haba ariba ! evribody wan eat food,yu wan chop person , so, we now have clifford on this forum.
Human eater, take am cool o.

I will like a grilled moi moi with spiced garri and a roasted coconut including peppered water for ultimate taste !
go and try it, it is very delicious.
Gbam
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Rolly: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2005
i would like to eat fried rice, fried chicken and indomie with cold cow meat.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ deliciso!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by kewe(f): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2005
my mouth is already watery ------ starch and gbanga soup with enof snails and goat meat.
not 4getting dried fish
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by vichel(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2006
Nice pounded Yam with Egusi soup. OMG cheesy The kind of Egusi soup wey waternor dey inside grin
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Outkast(f): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2006
someone give me owo and yam or plantain and I'll be good.
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by vichel(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2006
Outkast:

Ditto Outcast, damn u sabbi better thing cheesy wink
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Scorpio(f): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2006
Outkast:

yea, that's food....come to Toronto n i'll make u a pot full wink cheesy
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Outkast(f): 3:49am On Feb 08, 2006
you've invited me ooh!, I'm coming O.
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by chillin(f): 4:24am On Feb 08, 2006
Wonderss!!
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Aderonke(f): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2006
lots of goat meats and enough fried snails mixed with ata dindin.
has anybody tried aasun (ondon roatsed meat) here? I'll love dat too tongue tongue
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by Rhodalyn(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2006
chillin:

Wonderss!!
shall never end
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by eveseh(f): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2006
rice
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by babymine(f): 11:50am On May 02, 2006
Pounded yam, egusi soup and cowtail. grin grin grin
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by ushergirl(f): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2006
a pizza n a very nutritious juice will make my day
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by beyonce1(f): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2006
serious EGUSI SOUP with pounded yam !, biko ? wink
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by busygirl(f): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2007
See you all makin request---U WAN MAKE SEUN GO BANKRUPT!!!!!
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by spoilt(f): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2007
seun i want bread and eggs for breakfast
eba with correct vegetable soup! tongue for lunch
yam porridge for dinner
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by anabell(f): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2007
i would like to eat goat meat pepper soup, grin grin
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by neejah1(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2007
i would like to eat prawn crackers and later fried rice with coleslaw. DELICIOUS tongue shocked cheesy smiley
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by wales(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2007
I will go pounded yam and goat leg. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat by iice(f): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
Poundo! and basically any soup tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Oloyin And Drum Beans / 5 Things That Happen If You Quit Sugar For Life / Coconut Fufu - Healthy Nigerian Swallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.