Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

New Stream Of Income You Cannot Ignore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Stream Of Income You Cannot Ignore (727 Views)

Hello / Need An Additional Income? You Can Do This From Anywhere You Are / $400 Monthly Residual Income You Should Look Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Stream Of Income You Cannot Ignore by CORDROSS: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2015
I have work that I do, and I am enjoying the work though, but please I need another stream of Income to keep me up the beat before next pay day comes.

Guys/Ladies in the hood, kindly advise or give me suggestions on what I can go into...I am downtown fellow so i can venture into any legitimate business.
Re: New Stream Of Income You Cannot Ignore by omoruyivictory(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: New Stream Of Income You Cannot Ignore by justfree1(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Why not just find a business model you can incorporate into your current job and expand your earnings while doing the same thing you've been doing wink ?
Re: New Stream Of Income You Cannot Ignore by jammyrock(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Hi friend,

Its good coming your way again.
Do you know that you can convert that time you are waisting to money?
Yes! I said so.
You must have heard about bulksms, but ignored it.
Please, it is not scam. It is real and legal business in Nigeria and across.

I make N100,000 a month just by supplying units to my clients.
Now, am not talking of hawlking it. There is no hawlking. So don't be scared. You run it right inside your room or even anywhere.

Are you still waiting for a white collar job that is not coming?
Now how much do you think that WCJ will fetch you at the end?
How long will remain a slave to one boss when you can make his salary without working for him.

My poeple, shine ya eyes ooooo

Now, how do you start?

1. I will create a platform for you(website) where you can administer to your clients.

2. I will show you how you can start making customers to beg you with their money.

3. I will also show you how you can make money from emails and phone numbers.

4. And many other things you will need to make money.

Gone are the days when you will hustle and suffer like JOB.

You can build your dream on the street of internet.

Contact me today for your money making journey.

Call and whatsapp on: 09034127323
Email: ugwokejames82yahoo.com

Visit my website for an owesome experience: www.truesms247.com

Yours money Evangelist
Ugwoke James

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Profiting Is Cold Room Business / What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? / Why HITV Failed, By Toyin Subair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.