Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Is The Cure To Candidaisis, Please What Is The Cure To It, I Dont Want A He - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cure To Candidaisis, Please What Is The Cure To It, I Dont Want A He (1582 Views)

Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis / Food To Prevent Candidaisis Infection / What Drug Can One Use To Cure Candidaisis, I Dont Want Herbs, I Want An English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cure To Candidaisis, Please What Is The Cure To It, I Dont Want A He by vanilla143: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
what is the cure to candidaisis, please what is the cure to it, i dont want a herbal medicine, thanks 4 ur advise.
Re: What Is The Cure To Candidaisis, Please What Is The Cure To It, I Dont Want A He by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2009
Not to discourage you or anything but you will find that the use of antibiotics in treating candidiasis will often result in a depletion of both the bad and the "good" bacteria as well.The good bacteria are part of the normal flora of the vagina and which prevent the growth of harmful bacteria therefore when it is depleted or reduced,the likelihood of re-infection is high.Therefore you will realize that most times after treatment,the infection returns after a short while.So maybe you should consider the use of substances that will balance the vaginal flora.Also you should consider eliminating sugary foods from the diet as candida thrives on sugary environment.Also avoid acidic fruits during treatment.Avoid the use of oral contraceptives until symptoms have cleared.Also wear cotton underwear as candida multiplies whenyou wear synthetic underwear like nylon or stretchy material.The truth is you really cannot rule out natural treatment if you want a total cure
Re: What Is The Cure To Candidaisis, Please What Is The Cure To It, I Dont Want A He by babadee1(m): 7:03am On Apr 16, 2009
Diflucan works very well for vaginal candidiasis. Usual dosage is three tablets of 50mg each. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about getting a prescription.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Fibroid And How To Treat It / I Knew He Was Going To Die....see PHOTO / Product Offer # 5: Penta Sure DM For Diabetic Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.