Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Secrets To The Drgnet Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secrets To The Drgnet Test! (1062 Views)

Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! / Secrets To The Easiest Methods Of Starting A Fish Farming Buisness / Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets To The Drgnet Test! by nitachi: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2009
plz has any1 seen or known somes1 that wrote the dragnet test? what are the scores like?and how does it work? becos A friend of mine told me that its useless of allthe people she's seen that wrote the test none passed
Re: Secrets To The Drgnet Test! by oayombo: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2009
I wrote the test last August and i scored 50, could have been higher if i knew there was another full page of questions! Its not that difficult, u just have to be time conscious, its computer based.The thing is i didn't get any offer afterwards, am beginning to feel i got scammed!
Re: Secrets To The Drgnet Test! by enspirito: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2009
the GSE tin really looks like a scam to me. did it last august and got above 70 but havent gottn any(not even one) interview call thru it. big shit it is. modern legal, legitimate scam i think it is.
Re: Secrets To The Drgnet Test! by nitachi: 3:08pm On May 06, 2009
its worse herein i wrote the test and invited ffriends to write as wel but till date there has been no interviews. it really looks lik a big scam to me too.
Re: Secrets To The Drgnet Test! by alaanu(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2009
I quite agree with enspirito that it is a modern, legal and legitimate scam.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Integrated Turnkey Solutions Limited. / Any Body Heard About A Recent Nigerian Navy Short Service Recruitment? / Sabmiller Plc Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.