Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Do You Think Of An Insurance Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Think Of An Insurance Offer? (709 Views)

Fosad Recruiting For An Insurance Company- Who Is On Board / What's The Job Description Of A Client Officer In An Insurance Company? / Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of An Insurance Offer? by nitachi: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2009
Fellow nairalanders wat do you think of a job with an insurance coy. its salary structure is stricly on production.i am being temptedto take it as i hav been at home doin noting since march.my body does not need that kind of rest and ma brain is crying out to storm the world ,but there is no capital to start off on my own.do help

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Crude Oil: Agric Minister Applauds Cocoa Producing States / Mobil Test Again On Saturday / Do You Want This Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.