Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! (8894 Views)

Tired Of My 2007 pimped To 2010 Camry SE / Please I Need Your Guidance On My 2007 Toyota Camry / Pimping My 1998 Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by thegame(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
I dont know about others o but @OP....I prefer your green SE camry to this new one you ''pimped'' it to. cool

5 Likes

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by seunpinky(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2015
At op, nice job u ve done dere. however, i wud like u 2 go tru dis thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1821652/modified-camry-model

1 Like

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by bigt2(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Glad to know that you chose black at last. You never hinted me about the upgrading part.

1 Like

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Techangels: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
i dey bam and well brotherly. how the industry and ow every dey go ?

obitee69:

My boss! How u dey? Longest tym
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Techangels:
i dey bam and well brotherly. how the industry and ow every dey go ?

It's a mad house. Send me ur number
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by slimtriggaman: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Obinna Onu******* topmost boss hw fr
obitee69:

It's a mad house. Send me ur number
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Joeautoz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
in my opinion the black is better to my eyes than that hideous green colour.
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Macmilla(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Originalsly:
Op...colour change is not pimping. Like Sienna said....what is the difference between your colour changed black camry and a stock black camry?...what makes yours a head turner and the stock not? The least you can do is change wheels...a sporty larger rims with lower profile tyres and have a skirt kit professionally installed. Like someone said earlier....the stock paint is the best and should not be removed unless necessary..
..and why be having your plate # out there like that?....invitation to car thieves?
I'm yet to understand the boldened line. Why has Nigerians made a big deal out of showing plate number on public threads? The same plate number u drive around with, from state to state, suddenly has to be kept secret? If a thief needs plate number b4 he can steal a car, then all he needs is to stand by d roadside and he will steal thousands of cars.
Maybe I need more explanation on how plate number on public threads brings thieves, but driving around with ur plate number open doesn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Macmilla:

I'm yet to understand the boldened line. Why has Nigerians made a big deal out of showing plate number on public threads? The same plate number u drive around with, from state to state, suddenly has to be kept secret? If a thief needs plate number b4 he can steal a car, then all he needs is to stand by d roadside and he will steal thousands of cars.
Maybe I need more explanation on how plate number on public threads brings thieves, but driving around with ur plate number open doesn't.
Best response ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Originalsly: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Macmilla:

For security reasons...should you be celebrity...or let's say you take a pic of your car in front of your mansion....then one can note your plate number and assume you are rich. You can now become a target for car thieves...since your black camry is more likely better maintained and equipped than another random black camry;... the thief is more likely to find valuables in your car than the other....especially if you list the upgrades or bells and whistles you have added to yoir car.The kidnapper or armed robber would make you a target rather than the other guy since he also assume you are rich and would more likely be able to pay the ransom/trace you to your mansion and carry out a robbery. Get the drift?
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Macmilla(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Originalsly:
For security reasons...should you be celebrity...or let's say you take a pic of your car in front of your mansion....[b]then one can note your plate number and assume you are rich. You can now become a target for car thieves...[/b]since your black camry is more likely better maintained and equipped than another random black camry;... the thief is more likely to find valuables in your car than the other....especially if you list the upgrades or bells and whistles you have added to yoir car.The kidnapper or armed robber would make you a target rather than the other guy since he also assume you are rich and would more likely be able to pay the ransom/trace you to your mansion and carry out a robbery. Get the drift?
And the thief who copied ur number from Nairaland will stand at benin-ore expressway waiting for "that fine car with this particular plate number cos I think I will find goodies in his car cos I think he is rich", huh?
Whoever targets u bcoz of ur picture on Nairaland targeted u bcoz of d picture, not bcoz of d plate number. If the thief can find u, he most likely knows u already even b4 d picture. The picture only drew his attention to u, not ur plate number.
Let's think of it this way, my plate number is "Rivers AP621DBU", I am rich, find me. Can u?

Unless u have assess to the Nigerian plate number database and can get my address from d database, d plate number is of no use to u.
And any thief that has to go through that long process just bcoz he thinks I'm rich is not a serious thief.
I don't need a plate number to tell me that the man dt just drove by in a Rolls Royce phantom is rich, do I?

I still stand to be corrected.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Originalsly: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Macmilla:

And the thief who copied ur number from Nairaland will stand at benin-ore expressway waiting for "that fine car with this particular plate number cos I think I will find goodies in his car cos I think he is rich", huh?
Whoever targets u bcoz of ur picture on Nairaland targeted u bcoz of d picture, not bcoz of d plate number. If the thief can find u, he most likely knows u already even b4 d picture. The picture only drew his attention to u, not ur plate number.
Let's think of it this way, my plate number is "Rivers AP621DBU", I am rich, find me. Can u?

Unless u have assess to the Nigerian plate number database and can get my address from d database, d plate number is of no use to u.
And any thief that has to go through that long process just bcoz he thinks I'm rich is not a serious thief.
I don't need a plate number to tell me that the man dt just drove by in a Rolls Royce phantom is rich, do I?

I still stand to be corrected.
I hear you....I tried. "You can bring the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it"
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Macmilla(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Originalsly:
I hear you....I tried. "You can bring the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it"
It's either the water u want the horse to drink is not good water or the horse was never thirsty. In our case, I think it's the former, dirty water.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by banky3w(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
I pimped my car to my taste and I love it. It's just different.......... Sweet!
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
banky3w:
I pimped my car to my taste and I love it. It's just different.......... Sweet!

Care to share any pictures? Preferably with before and after shots. I love seeing cars evolve.
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by banky3w(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Can't upload the pictures...... Don't know why! Maybe it's the network.
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by banky3w(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oga Siena, this is child's play compared to your level ooooo.... just paint work.

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by banky3w(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Here

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by banky3w(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
Before

1 Share

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by kakameks: 4:38pm On May 03, 2016
Changing the color of your alone car is not pimping, (except your adding racing strips, mural or other artistic paint jobs) addition of smokey headlight or projector/LED headlights, monogrammed door lights, colored brake calipers, chrome grill and rims are some of the items one should look out for if you intend to love-vendor your ride (silly nairaland auto correct, why is P.I.M.P censored? at this rate nairaland will soon censor "Chirst" to "X" as it seems to be the trend nowadays)
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by kingreign(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
The blue coloured Camry with a black hood, roof and boot having a line running thru an offset manner has been made to look like some random cheap hooker's car. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 03, 2016
I think this Camry looked better in the original colour. The black running from the trunk through the roof, to the hood lacks shine, it looks like it was done with rattle cans.
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by ataspray(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2016
the so called paintjob/pimping looks terrible. looks like the car of a yahoo boy who just made his first big bucks

1 Like

Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Raymie(m): 12:18am On May 04, 2016
Oya Banky, the oracle has spoken. Come and go and unpi.mp the ride. NEVER try to modify beyond tinted glasses and a decent paint job, the 2002-2006 Camry EVER.
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by Nobody: 11:36am On May 04, 2016
kakameks:
Changing the color of your alone car is not pimping, (except your adding racing strips, mural or other artistic paint jobs) addition of smokey headlight or projector/LED headlights, monogrammed door lights, colored brake calipers, chrome grill and rims are some of the items one should look out for if you intend to love-vendor your ride (silly nairaland auto correct, why is P.I.M.P censored? at this rate nairaland will soon censor "Chirst" to "X" as it seems to be the trend nowadays)
The "love-vendor ur ride" got me laffing hysterically, Seun weee nt keeee me.
Re: Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! by banky3w(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2016
Raymie:
Oya Banky, the oracle has spoken. Come and go and unpi.mp the ride. NEVER try to modify beyond tinted glasses and a decent paint job, the 2002-2006 Camry EVER.
Nah mean.... I really love the ride the way it is...... Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion and it's still my ride and not anybody else's. As for kekemaks, if your father is not senator Dino, don't try that in naija here or else the police will open a new station for your head or if you do, just always drive inter-street and not inter-state like mine. That said, all your comments are appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Corolla VS 2003 Toyota Matrix Versus 2003 Toyota Camry / How To Restore A Flooded Car's Engine. / Which Is Better; Lexus RX 350 Or Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.