Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Glo Affordable Data Plan At Dead Cheap Rate - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Glo Affordable Data Plan At Dead Cheap Rate (517 Views)

9mobile Gifting Data Plan At Affordable Rate / Affordable Data Bundle By Dayteecom / Mtn Data Bundle Plan At Johnny ICT World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Affordable Data Plan At Dead Cheap Rate by Newgeek(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
SHINE WITH PRIDE!!!

NEW SECRET AND LEGAL FORMULA FOR BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH A PRICE THAT YOUR FRIENDS WILL THINK YOU ARE STEALING IT

PLUS YOU GET AN EXTRA #2000 FOR EVERY #1000 YOU RECHARGE

I guess most of us on this platform are using an android phone. internet bundles generally is a little expensive although these days it is lower than it used to be. However, getting as much as 3gb internet bundle for just #1000 is a great bargain. Along with the bundle you get an extra #2000 for the #1000 which you loaded to buy the internet bundle. Isn't this lovely?

Can you imagine how many YouTube videos can stream with the internet bundle and how many downloads you can make. Guess what, you can also use this same internet bundle on your laptop when you activate your hotshot. So it is a win-win all d way. In fact it is a bag of benefits for you.

And what does it take to access this information that is a secret to over 99% of Internet users in Nigeria? In fact, I will even give you a free airtime for every order you make. How much do you want to pay? Did someone say #10,000, or #5000?

I like to be generous. In fact, you deserve it for being on http://nairaland.com . So I will just ask you to pay a little token of #1000 and I will deliver this information DIRECTLY to you.

To show you that this information I am giving you is the bomb, not-to-be-missed information. I give a guarantee that if you pay for the information, I send it to you, you follow my directions and it didn't work for you as promised, then I will refund to you your full payment without any questions asked.

So will u join d 10 members of this forum that I will release this information to?

To be a part of this, text NL 1000 to 08057203707. Only the first 10 respondents will receive the information via email. Act now or bite your fingers later.

Thank you and God bless.

PAYMENT OPTION

1. Bank Deposit.

2. Internet Banking Transfer.

3. ATM machine Transfer.

4. Mobile Banking.

BANK DETAILS

BANK NAME : FIRST BANK NIGERIA

ACCOUNT NAME : EKPO INIABASI FRANCIS

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3090752705

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Needed In Abuja / N/a / Samsung Galaxy J26 Uk Used For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.