Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien (5567 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by Goldrushnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
The Game’s 18 year old girlfriend India Love Westbrooks has taken to Instagram to announce her upcoming breast reduction surgery because it seems like carrying the breast around has become too much stress for her.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/09/my-boobs-are-too-much-to-handle-i-will-get-surgery-soon-the-games-girlfriend-india-love/

Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by majamajic(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Skibo wait are you kiddinq me? 18yrs old?.......... Wetin she post wae she kon qet over 9000 likes..

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by stefanweeks: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
I pity you and that old fool called game

stupid Nigga be claiming Blood Gang until i get my cr*p fingers on him

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by FruityLass: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is nothing too much undecided
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by pretydiva(f): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Who b dis one ni undecided..she don see cossy own ..my friend gerrara here mehn...reduction kor,induction ni

3 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by Airforce1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by smsshola(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Skibo wait are you kiddinq me? 18yrs old?.......... Wetin she post wae she kon qet over 9000 likes..

If u ask me na who I go ask? Broz don't surprise at all na girl she be na..wetin she post really most of the like is by men.
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by shizzy7(f): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
The game might sue the doctor who does that surgery...
The Game - 35
Girlfriend - 18
Pedophile,,,A 19 yr old girl I know also needs boobs surgery,,,Hian I dey pity the girl....
But this IS NIGERIA....
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by Banks92(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
stefanweeks:
I pity you and that old fool called game

stupid Nigga be claiming Blood Gang until i get my cr*p fingers on him
Mehn You aint shiii.fake a.zz crip wanna b..Game real OG
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by iamrealdeji(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Game is a real OG,the nigga has been around since some trees have drops of dinosaurs urine. I stopped being his fan after getting tired of the boy naming big names like Fuji musicians,he repeated the same thing in Dr Dre's Compton album too

Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by Kenzico(m): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Hmm iranu !!
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Please, kemi that is in my neighbourhood has bigger boobs and ass than you do. Needless to say, when she passes, everyboy just stares at her open-mouthedgrin
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by femzysticks(m): 1:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Hehe
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by stefanweeks: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Banks92:

Mehn You aint shiii.fake a.zz crip wanna b..Game real OG

wait till you meet me

punk
Re: My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien by Banks92(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
stefanweeks:

wait till you meet me
punk
i dnt have to wait for anything.stop fronting u no crip u a fraud niccur

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Pops Out Her Boobs On AMVCA Red Carpet (photo) / Wendy Williams Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Surgical Enhanced Body[bikini] / Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.