Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Black Garlic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Garlic (674 Views)

Longreen Black Garlic / If You Eat Garlic And Honey On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days, This Is What Happens / Must Read: If You Eat Garlic And Honey On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days, This Is W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Garlic by mintcho: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have never seen it before ,Can anyone tell me where to buy black garlic in Ibadan,Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Black Garlic by nicki1991(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
mintcho:
I have never seen it before ,Can anyone tell me where to buy black garlic in Ibadan,Nigeria. Thanks
What is black garlic?
Re: Black Garlic by brainstorm21(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
nicki1991:

What is black garlic?
What is black garlic? Black garlic is produced through selection of fresh garlic that put fresh raw garlic in the fermentation box for 60 to 90 days, allowed to naturally fermented foods. The water and fat in black garlic is lower than the raw garlic and trace elements has significantly increased while the protein, sugar, vitamins and so on is more at least two times than garlic therefore, the black garlic has rich nutrients which is the human body needed and can even improve the function of essentials. Therefore, the black garlic has more effect than garlic such as eliminate fatigue, improve physical strength, resolve constipation, protect the liver, increase prostate activity, promote sleep and so on. After been fermented and cooked, the health effect of black garlic has a far above common garlic. In particular , its powerful effects of the adjustment of blood flow and anti-oxidation ability. Although these effects common garlic can achieve, but during the process of fermentation, mature black garlic can strengthen the original composition of the power inherent on the basis of another rise to new elements, and its health effects have become more powerful. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are in need.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Have Cracked Heels, How Do I Cure It / Lassa Fever: What Nigerians Are Advised To Know / The World's First Public 'masturbation Booth' Has Reportedly Open In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.