Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Increase Adsense Profit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Adsense Profit (710 Views)

Guaranteed Way To Increase Adsense Earnings / How To Make Upto $120 Adsense Profit Per Day Doing Nothing Special / My Six(6) Ways To Increase Adsense Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Adsense Profit by mosezky: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Today i will show you some important guide to increase your adsense profit.Many of us having adsense have not make enough profit with adsense because we have not followed some rules and regulation, maybe we do not comply with adsense terms.
Google adsense is the best solution for publishers and google shares the maximum revenue with its customer.
To increase your google adsense profit just follow the guideline below.

1.How to place Google Adsense Ad
>Place Ads at the top of your site homepage (i.e., "above"wink are more effective than those that are below your site homepage.
>Place Ads on upper left.ad place on upper left are better than ads on the lower right.
>Place Ads directly inside your content and place ads at the bottom of the page above the footer.
>Use ad color that complement your website color.
>Place text ad inside your content or at the bottom of your content.

2.Traffic
Traffic is very important to generate any kind of revenue from AdSense. the more traffic the more profit.

>To generate tons of traffics to your site, you must share your site unique content to the social media( i.e Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Pinterest etc.. ). the social media is the best place to promote your site because is free.
>You may earn from $.05 to $5 on every click you receive.the more traffic, the more clicks, the more income.

3.Unique content
The quality of your content is a most important factor in understanding your earning potential. If your site provides rich, compelling content and a great user experience, you will have more interested users. And more users means more traffic, which means more click, and more cash.

Note:
If you have different domains, please set up a channel to track each of the domain to see which is generating the most clicks.
Please use different style of ad on different group of pages. Then track and compare the performance of the two styles, and pick the best performer.

SOURCE:[url=mosezkytech..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-increase-adsense-profit.html]MOSEZKYTECH[/url]

visit [url=mosezkytech..com]MOSEZKYTECH[/url] for blog tips and tricks, premium template for 2k, contact us to design your wordpress and blogger site!!!!!!!!whatsapp and call : 08117590738!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Increase Adsense Profit by mosezky: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
for blogger seo tricks click here [url=mosezkytech..com.ng/search/label/seo]MOSEZKYTECH[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Will Like To Ask For The Cheapest Wordpress Hosting / Dropping Your ATM Card Details Online On International Webhost Companies / Scam Alert!!! Adsense Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.