Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. (1089 Views)

Caterers For Parties / Caterers For Parties / Jollof Rice Is King But These 8 Meals Can Also Be Enjoyed At Nigerian Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. by mundus(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
So there's the App trending on Twitter now called the "Sallah Ram Locator"

With this app you can search for Sallah Ram parties around your vicinity to 'gatecrash' grin grin grin

Another thing you can do with the App is to use it and invite your Twitter and/or Facebook friends or even everyone who’s hungry to your Sallah Party.

I have gotten three invites already through the app and I can't wait to get free meals tomorrow.

If I don't get my groove on now, when will I?

The app can be accessed via www.ramlocator.com.ng

Re: See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. by Paschal001: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol... Creativity at its peak
Re: See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. by olajorn(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chai
Re: See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. by Segadem(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
ramu
Re: See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. by chimah3(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Chaii!!
Re: See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. by mundus(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2015
RAMMMMM
Re: See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity. by eipreel(f): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Garri Video Advert / The Ofe Owerri Controversy Debunked! / High Quality Protein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.