Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Need A Business Partner Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need A Business Partner Urgently (569 Views)

A Financial Partner Urgently Needed / Lpo Financing: Partner Urgently Needed To Do Oil And Gas Biznes / Partner Urgently Needed To Execute Charcoal Contract Recently Obtained! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner Urgently by MLLounge: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2009
Hello,
I am looking for a trustworthy, genuine and hard working person to be
my business partner in Nigeria. I am an exporter of electronic goods
and am based in the UK. The goods I deal with are mostly Flat screen
TV, DVDs, Games, phones, laptops, camcoders and cameras. I get my
products directly from the manufacturers so they are definately sold
at wholesale prices (very cheap).
I need partners in Nigeria that would help me sell these products and
after taking your own percentage, you will pay my own share into my
account there in Nigeria.
For a start, the interested person needs to have N100,000 only just for
me to ensure am dealing with a serious person. I do not want any time
wasters. With the initial N100,000 I will send you 2 Flat screen TVs, 5 phones
and 3 laptops for a start. You have to sell them, make your money back and
also make some good profit to show you are a good sales person and can
be very reliable. Once you prove you are good and honest, i will start sending
you goods in bulk quantities without you paying anything. All you have to do is sell
them and make us good profit.
I am a very simple person and i have good links from where I get my products
brand new so if you are honest and do a good job, you would make a fortune in no
time just working with me.
If interested please email the following details to: moonlight_lounge@blackvoices.com
1. Full name and Address
2. Age
3. Contact number.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soonest
Re: I Need A Business Partner Urgently by goldenval(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2009
I don't know if you think everybody are as stupid as you by given you a N100,000 to get those scam stuff you mention here. hehehehe, better go and look for a job, even if na security work or Gala seller, it will be good than trying to rip off people's hard earned money.
Re: I Need A Business Partner Urgently by oderemo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
why do you sell only electrical goods i wonder ? easy 2 nick and shift?, ehn. na wah oh.
Re: I Need A Business Partner Urgently by Elai(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
I am sure you family members or are they not trustworthy
Why are you looking for pple online when you have bunch of family members in Nigeria.
What's the N100,000 for? Scam? I'm sure you won't need N100,000 deposit fee from your family members, do you?
hissssssssssssssssssss Get a job man.
Re: I Need A Business Partner Urgently by MLLounge: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
Thanks alot all of you for your comments and reply, If i had family members in Nigeria then why would I have to advertise here.
I am not looking for any1 to extort money from because I cant see the worth of just N100,000 to me if I was looking for people to scam.
I would really appreciate if you dont make a comment or reply when you are not interested ok,
If i wanted to scam people i dont think I would be scamming Nigerians, is that possible?
You guess should always focus on really opportunities and stop looking at everything that come your way as fraud, that way you will learn to move forward and not keeping your mode of thinking in an undeveloped way,
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Loan From Bank Or Insurance Company / 8k Per Track. Fully Mixed And Mastered. Waveland Studios: The Art Of Music. / Plan That Burial With Eternal Casket Consults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.