Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,244 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner (932 Views)

MTN Project Fame Registration Form 2016- Audition Dates & Venues / Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! / MTN Project Fame: Whither The Other 5 Winners And Finalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by wizzprince(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mine is deinde, anderson and arewa in no particular order,although i would have love chike to replace kumi,because i wasnt comfortable with the politics played the nite he was evicted. There might be a gift for the most accurate prediction Ishilove,lalasticlala,seun,airmark do the needfull please
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by Hormenah97(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Space booking in progress......»FTC tho grin
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by izutex007(m): 1:44am On Sep 24, 2015
#team Anderson
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by Chanchit: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Ada is winning.
The Fuji garbage that Arewa girl performed on sunday. Choi! I just had to switch channel,it was displeasing to the ear.
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by wizzprince(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
I smell tribal sentiment here
Chanchit:
Ada is winning.
The Fuji garbage that Arewa girl performed on sunday. Choi! I just had to switch channel,it was displeasing to the ear.

1 Like

Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by Chanchit: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2015
wizzprince:
I smell tribal sentiment here
You don't have to, Arewa means pretty in Yoruba, I'm Yoruba, so..........?
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by trustedward(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jeff,Ada,arewa and deinde in no particular oder...
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by wizzprince(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Tribal sentiment cancelled,jealousy detected
Chanchit:

You don't have to, Arewa means pretty in Yoruba, I'm Yoruba, so..........?
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by xplora98(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
show some support pls download my new song "recognize"http://tindeck.com/listen/chgar

1 Share

Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by wizzprince(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Noted
trustedward:
Jeff,Ada,arewa and deinde in no particular oder...
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by wizzprince(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nice one bro, keep it up
xplora98:
show some support pls download my new song "recognize"http://tindeck.com/listen/chgar
Re: 18 hours To Mtn Project Fame Grand Finale Predict The Winner by xplora98(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
wizzprince:
Nice one bro, keep it up
tanx alot

(1) (Reply)

Brokelly_my Love(prod By Brokelly / VIDEO: Awilo Longomba – Kwanga Pamba / DOWNLOAD HERE : Davido Drops First 2018 Song "Flora My Flawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.