Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others (21630 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family / Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others -punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by MrIyke222(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
wanlahi tanlahi, if dis blood sucking canibals are not put to check nd brot down, dey will b d next boko harram nd even more deadly.

Abeg oga president( shu gaban kasa Naijeria) talk to ur brodas nd bring dem down or dey will soon make ur government ungovernable like ur other brodas did and are still doing.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by ruggedtimi(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015
u sure no be boko haram...cos of the weapon mentioned
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by deeLima86(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015
kilode100:
I pity who these niggars go rape o shocked

I hear say their Blockous no be here o.. shocked shocked

Big, strong and reliable blockous shocked shocked

Choi!!
It seems you were once a victim of the fulanis escapade? undecided
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by haryomikun(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Aroh48(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2015
The zoo is becoming so deadly everyday.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by successinlife: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Neduzze5:
The fact of these happenings is that whether the Yorubas like it or not, they are next!

In the civil war, they supported the Hausas and Fulanis against us the Igbos for the sake of one Nigeria that doesn't even seem to be so.

Now, it seems it's coming to haunt them because the sure fact is that they are closer to them than we are.

So my dear Yoruba brethren, it's time to begin sleeping always with one two eyes open and a machete under your bed.

From what I see, this menace may not end anytime soon as the government will not be willing to do anything about it!

#my50kobo

I think you only heard stories of the Nigerian civil war,this writeup shows clearly that you are not a withness nor around ten years after the war.It was through the indirect support of the then Western Region that the East stayed long and almost succeed during the war,if this is not the case why did Ojukwu never against Awolowo till his death?even at Awolowo's registry this is what Ojukwu wrote "the best president Nigeria never had'the modus oparandi's were well laid down,Nigerian govt still send foods and reliefs to the East when Awolowo was minister of Finance under Gowon.The real reason that war failed was because Ojukwu violated what was programmed,''stay within your Estern Region'' and declared BIAFRA,is this not clear enough for a toddler to understand?what are Ojukwu's soldiers looking for in ORE-Ondo State?even after sighting Ojukwu soldiers in Ore,Ojukwu was called to order and he refused then said Lagos is their next target,since majority of our brothers still consider it till date to No Mans Land.The next thing Nigeria govt did was to stop food supply and that is why there was haulaucust and kwashiokor outbreak.No tribe betrayed Biafra,Biafra betrayed itself.

Secondly,the yorubas are very smart,they can fight among themselves but it is hardly on paper that they fight other tribes,if you have any proof against this point,kindly bring it out.The Yorubas are the most political sensitive in Nigeria.If what happened during June 12 1993 was between other ethnic tribe in Nigeria,believe you me,Nigeria would plunge into war,especially tribal war,for your information,i am not a yoruba, but i know the truth about happenings among the Nigerian tribes.Ibos are the technically gifted people in Nigeria but they lack one voice while hausas are the least intelligent but they make up in unity.Hausa will die for an Hausa to succeed but can the other two tribes say or do likewise?
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by walozanga(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2015
AND WHAT HAS OUR PRESIDENT DONE TO STOP HIS PEOPLE? 100% NOTHING
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Silence on any given subject is always considered to be acquiescence

Until our Fulani leaders, Buhari and el-Rufai notably, start to condemn their people and push for policies banning open range system of grazing, we have no hopes of curtailing these rustlers and preventing their dastardly acts of attacking innocent civilians.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by viktor01(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
When a man stays too long at home, he begins to urinate like women.
When fulani live so long with their cattle in the bush, somethings rub off and they start behaving like their..................? fill in the gap with the correct option from the list of options.

(A) Cattle (B) Father (C) Brother (D) Uncle (E) All of the above
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Reference(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
I perceive growing confusion concerning cattle conflicts and wish to address a few issues which must be made clear. Their activities are purely centred around the theft of cattle from the herdsmen by means of violence but could be involved in attacking communities that host these herdsmen or in reprisals against vigilante groups. They are the quintessential bandidos that are hung by their necks in popular westerns.

In Nigeria both groupings are increasing threats to national security.

Herdsmen: Nomads, essentially Fulani, owners of livestock, largely responsible for reports of destroying farmlands and attacking host communities, also for reprisals against settlements perceived to be hostile the length and breadth of the country. They are the quintessential 'cowboys' of our time.

Cattle Rustlers: Indigenous but could be nomadic as well. Could be of any tribe and combination of tribes and races within each gang. Certainly not limited to the Fulani.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by babadem2much(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
[img][/img]
4stylz:

There are not from Chad or anywhere; they are Nigerians; funlanis are blood suckers, there is nothing innocent about them

Your opinion though, am not a Fulani man neither Muslim but am trying to tell u what I know about them my brother. there are peace loving once amongst them.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by juman(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2015
rusher14:
Do people know that cattle rustlers actually mean cattle thieves?

Abi.

People are blinded by their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Gboliwe: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2015
This their new name is cool sha.

Cattle Rustlers.

Odikwa egwu! undecided undecided
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by amazingspiderma: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Lhanre:
The excesses of these Fulani cattle rearers/ rustlers is getting unbearable. One they are robbing on the high way, the next they are attacking a community, after that they are destroying farm crops, then they are kidnapping elder statesmen. When is the police and DSS going to put an end to this? Where do they get their AK47s? When will government restrict their movement to defined grazing reserves. Something better be done very fast or ............

Who is the supplier of these weapons
How do they get trained to use these weapons
How do they draft strategies to attack communities for hours with no response from our security agencies
I don't even understand the questions our security agencies ask themselves when they are investigating
Is it that they are not asking the right questions or is it that these guys who do not have basic education are outsmarting our national security personnel

Don't we even have any legislation to control or improve restictions on the use of fire arms
What is really happening in Nigeria
Seem our only response is amnesty when things get out of hand and human right abuse when our military respond forcefully.
No proactive measure is in place,even our leaders don't mind the increase in the number of internally displace persons or camps.
After all their wards are all outside the country hence our safety would not been their priority

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Tripleclick(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
4stylz:

There are not from Chad or anywhere; they are Nigerians; funlanis are blood suckers, there is nothing innocent about them
oh pls... de r not Nigerians ,de r immigrants
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
who are the people supplying these Fulani people guns?
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by xklucvG: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Boko Haram disguised as fulani herdsmen. The baboon now soaking the dogs in blood.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by bugzbunny: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
kilode100:
I pity who these niggars go rape o shocked

I hear say their Blockous no be here o.. shocked shocked

Big, strong and reliable blockous shocked shocked

Choi!!

You are seriously in heat ...
Help aint far wink
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Darlduchi: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Radio Biafra must be responsible, he must have been preaching hate and brain washing the peaceful muslims.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by samscholes: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Icecomrade:
How are cows able to purchase sophiscated weapon?

Why is Buhari stopping his negotiations with BH alone?

He needs to include the heardsmen too.
There own conditions would be simplier to meet. Nothing wrong if they ask that any locality their cows wishes to graze, the owners of that locality should vacate until they are done .

That should bring peace
is statements like dis that makes xum people want to form their own nation,the owners shud just vacate their locality becuz there are d owners of nigeria or cuz their brother is now the president
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by melzabull(f): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
very good
let herds haram spread their wings to cover the north also.
They will have a field day now that their illiterate life patron is in power
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by j1mmy: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
if you tell Buhari he will tell you "I am a fulani herdsman too, we don't kill anyone"
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by obstead200(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lhanre:
The excesses of these Fulani cattle rearers/ rustlers is getting unbearable. One they are robbing on the high way, the next they are attacking a community, after that they are destroying farm crops, then they are kidnapping elder statesmen. When is the police and DSS going to put an end to this? Where do they get their AK47s? when will government restrict their movement to defined grazing reserves. Something better be done very fast or ............
@ the bolded. That is exactly what needs to be done. Any other act is just pure hypocrisy.

I hereby move a motion that all affected states stop consumption of beef forthwith. Let us see what will make them transport cattle to that location to graze
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Zewenfiz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
otabuko:
Fulani.... Causing problems since forever....

The other Fulani should curtail their activities...

But he wouldn't!
Before you quote me, just know that it's only Fulani that has the right to enter your farm with their cattle, they have the right to cause hold up anywhere, even the FCT! mtchewww
ignoramity coupled with mediocrity is ur problem u don't even knw d cattle rearing tribes not to talk of knowing d difference...
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by Martmore: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
welcome to the zoo where animals kill and feed on other animals
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by kenoz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others by tuk2ato(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fulani herdsmen wielding AK47s, another Boko Haram in the making.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Several Women (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts 3million Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal; 8,613kg Loud / ‘I Bought Human Head In Cotonou For N12,500’- Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.