Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Msc Dissertation Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Msc Dissertation Advise (653 Views)

Confused: Any MSc options for 2.2 Grads? / Msc.project Management Dissertation Topic / After Your Msc Abroad: Stay Or Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc Dissertation Advise by saddik(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2009
Hello,

Please i need sincere advise from well wishers.

I am currently roundling up my MSc in Business IT in a UK unversity, but i am so blank on the topic to write on.

I dont want any too technical topic and no calculation topics, (i suck in maths ) please advise me as my proposal submission deadline is fast approaching.

I was thinking of something to do with data mining cos i know the MD of a company here in the UK that specialize in dat, i was hoping to use the oppurtunity to penetrate them during my research, may be i can end up with a job with them in the future.

Please your kind and wise advise will be appreciated and Gods reward will be yours.

Kind Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Out Door Catering Ser Vice / House Girl Needed Urgently / All The Career Ebooks You Need To Succeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.