Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos (1206 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Photos: Tonto Dikeh's Charity Foundation Visits Orphanage Home In Ghana / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by buttercop(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2009
i saw mistakingly on am express this morning that tuface visited an orphanage recently and during his speech something he said struck me. he said and i quote " it's for the love of humanity, for the love of babies" little wonder y our international daddy has been distributing having babies around the world. he simply loves them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u guys did not see this from my post oooo
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by ezeagu(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2009
The story of the baby found with animals liking him was disturbing. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2009
I neva undastand dis 2face sef abi na 8face*
the guy has sevral kids to difrent mothers and stil claim some orphanage lust or luv. Hmm. shocked
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by yme1(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
really, well that is cute

the fact that he loves kids does not make him a baby producing machine daddy
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by landwin: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
I Just hope he went there for honest reasons and not for lipsrsealed grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by 2Angels1: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2009
o boy i support ooooooooooooooooooooooo i hope it is honest. tongue
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by 2Angels1: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2009
hi brein welcome. grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by buttercop(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
y me:

the fact that he loves kids does not make him a baby producing machine daddy
but that is exactly what he is, a baby making machine with over 4 children i'm not very current might be more already around the world and counting.
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by lucabrasi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2009
@post
i heard it on good authority that orphanages is the latest way of siphoning money for these celebrities, they use it to raise money ost of which goes into their private pockets,and one i know for sure is of a popular sports person who launders money for government officials
Re: Tuface Idibia Visits Orphanage In Lagos by Meldrick(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
tuface goes to toilet, una go post.tuface dey sleep, una go post. he went to the orphanage, yes that's good. our bad belle and evil thoughts in africa makes us reason differently. when someone goes to the orphanage, alot of people who are not clean start thinking differently.

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke, Ex-girlfriend In Fresh Drama / Matse Of Wazobia Fm Joins 93.9 Fm As Head Of News / Bob Dee Addresses Don Jazzy And D'banj In Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.