Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Are The Best (private) Universities In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Best (private) Universities In Nigeria? (2702 Views)

Top Best Private Universities In Nigeria - 2014 Universities Ranking. / Best Private University In Nigeria / List Private Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best (private) Universities In Nigeria? by Constantin: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2006
If a country is about to succed economically and socially in this world it needs

stability
human capital
and entrepreneurship

Has Nigeria got good private universities that can be on par with other emerging markets worldwide such as India, to your mind?
Which are they? I am asking myself the question , but I can only think of Lagos Business School. Correct me if you know more

my definition of good

- motivated and competent professors
- good and orderly campus life
- no cultism and that dirty stuff!!!!
- hard working students and not just "ghost students" who earn their money with as prostitues as pimps or or drugdealers
- possibilities for international student exchange (worldwide student networking)
- competent guidance counselours
- modern well-equipped, air-conditioned, well-equipped and digital libraries
- caféterias etc.
Re: What Are The Best (private) Universities In Nigeria? by Chinie(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2006
there are many good private universities.there is babcock,bellsredeemers,etc.but i prefer babcock.nigeria is coming up with good universities now
Re: What Are The Best (private) Universities In Nigeria? by needeeg(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2006
ABTI is not bad too!! cool
Re: What Are The Best (private) Universities In Nigeria? by gcsay(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
are dey good private in lagos, ibadan, or abuja undecided
Re: What Are The Best (private) Universities In Nigeria? by oshoppy: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
Redeemers University is a best bet, wonderful accommodation, good learning environment and a large resource base you can access to develop your future and present being.

www.studentadvisor.com.ng

Applications are now open to undergraduate studies in Redeemer's University. Go to www.studentadvisor.com.ng to apply and qualify for StudentAdvisor full or half tuition scholarship scheme! Share to anyone that may need this information.

www.studentadvisor.com.ng/scholar/images/run.jpg

(1) (Reply)

Unn Protest In Picture / Tai Solarin University Of Education Post U T M E Form, Is It Out? / Unilag Admission For Direct Entry Student (2010/2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.