Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured (32202 Views)

How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by TeamSimple(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
It's no news. It happens yearly. There's no place with such gathering that things like this won't occur. May Allah be pleased with their soul.

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by pmc01(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah forgive the departed Muslims and have Mercy on their souls.
May Allah grant the injured quick recovery and console all bereaved and distressed families. Aamiin.

To the deluded minds saying one rubbish or the other here, Allah, our Lord is not a blood thirsty God who requires the blood of Jesus to flow from the cross at Mount Calvary for Him to forgive 'His children'.

May Allah guide you all aright and make our feet firm on the straight path of Islam. Aamiin.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Yustash001(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
to the dead...may Allah forgive them their misdeeds and heal the injured ones....it's better to ignore the fools spewing trash...

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
May their souls rest in eternal peace(Amin sunma Amin).

1 Like

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Iwonttell(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah accept their hajj RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by YUSUPH1986(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Jesus is the Rock on which you all need to run to.
JESUS will shield you and protect you.
A thousand shall fall at thy left side and ten thousands at the right side but they shall not touch thee.
the destruction that wasted at the noon day nor the arrow of death that flies by the daytime shall not touch you because Jesus will protect you.
You have not yet been to Jesus? Why tarry?
Repent and believe the gospel and surrender to the Lord and your end shall be of peace.
what is this one saying

7 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Willybos(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
May there gentle soul RIP.
Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Aminat508(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
what is this one saying
Abi no be his fault nah... Spewing trash cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
There's hardly a year where there are no casualties when the Mt Arafat is being mounted. That's why it's not recommended for elderly people or young children to take part in the Hajj exercise. May Allah grant the departed Al Jannah Firdaus and comfort those they left behind.

5 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by nyabinghi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
A thousand shall fall at thy left side and ten thousands at the right side but they shall not touch thee.
the destruction that wasted at the noon day nor the arrow of death that flies by the daytime shall not touch you because Jesus will protect you.
Repent and believe the gospel and surrender to the Lord and your end shall be of peace.
WHICH JESUS, THE ONE THAT WAS BEGGING GOD TO SAVE HIM FROM THE BEATINGS HE WAS GETTING FROM THE ROMANS, ALLAH ALONE CAN SAVE YOU

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Danielclinton: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na vampire
Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by yusufbida(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by yusufbida(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

hmmmmm I pity ur condition Allah do test humanbeing from different angle so stop d mocking because you dot know ur end.

4 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah bless you madam. You said it all

dominique:
There's hardly a year where there are no casualties when the Mt Arafat is being mounted. That's why it's not recommended for elderly people or young children to take part in the Hajj exercise. May Allah grant the departed Al Jannah Firdaus and comfort those they left behind.

3 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Revolva(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
All in d name of stonin the devil..dem never see lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by Banjoramos(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

He (Iesa (Jesus)) was not more than a slave. We granted Our Favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel (i.e. his creation without a father).
And if it were Our Will, We would have (destroyed you (mankind) all, and) made angels to replace you on the earth.

And when Iesa (Jesus) came with (Our) clear Proofs, he said: "I have come to you with Al-Hikmah (Prophethood), and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) in which you differ, therefore fear Allah and obey me,
"Verily, Allah! He is my Lord (God) and your Lord (God). So worship Him (Alone). This is the (only) Straight Path (i.e. Allahs religion of true Islamic Monotheism)."
But the sects from among themselves differed. So woe to those who do wrong (by ascribing things to Iesa (Jesus) that are not true) from the torment of a painful Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)!
#quran 43:59-66#

4 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by omostar: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

And where was Jesus when a deranged fellow opened fire on church worshippers in Charleston, or when the synagogue building collapsed

5 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by moufan: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
inalillahi waina ilaehi rojiun,may Almighty ALLAH forgive them their sins and grant them aljanah firdaus

3 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by maasoap(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
TeamSimple:

Where was jesus during the synagogue collapse?
I hope he will come back to answer your question. They are out there, hiding among us, the fanatics, the intolerant people.

3 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by bashbabe2: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

I think this is absolutely unnecessary, unless you want to tell me there are no christains dieing from accidents, cancer and even the synagogue building collapse claimed so much life. If you have to compare it to the the amount of pilgrims in mecca then the disaster is much more significant where was Jesus your saviour then
This is how christians do there evangelism, promising gullible Muslims something they have not been able to achieve for themselves.
It's also rude the way some christains flood islamic post/ threads with things that don't concern them.
I call it being desperate.

To the dead
inalillahi waina ilaehi rojiun,may Almighty Allah forgive them their sins and grant them aljanah firdaus.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by gingerbeb: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
oh,allah bless dere soul.wot a sadden but gud privilege
Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by abayolb: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
See you,learn to
Banjoramos:

He (Iesa (Jesus)) was not more than a slave. We granted Our Favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel (i.e. his creation without a father).
And if it were Our Will, We would have (destroyed you (mankind) all, and) made angels to replace you on the earth.
And when Iesa (Jesus) came with (Our) clear Proofs, he said: "I have come to you with Al-Hikmah (Prophethood), and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) in which you differ, therefore fear Allah and obey me,
"Verily, Allah! He is my Lord (God) and your Lord (God). So worship Him (Alone). This is the (only) Straight Path (i.e. Allahs religion of true Islamic Monotheism)."
But the sects from among themselves differed. So woe to those who do wrong (by ascribing things to Iesa (Jesus) that are not true) from the torment of a painful Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)!
#quran 43:59-66#
ProphetUdeme:
See you idiot,what did u knw about Jesus(peace be upond him)no religion in the world respects and dignifies
Jesus peace be upon him as Islam does. The Quran
confirms his virgin birth (a chapter of the Quran is
entitled "Mary"wink, and Mary peace be upon her is
considered to have been one of the purest women in
all creation. The Quran describes Jesus' birth as
follows:
"Behold!' the Angel said, God has chosen you, and
purified you, and chosen you above the women of all
nations. Mary, God gives you good news of a word
from Him, whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus
son of Mary, honored in this world and in the
Hereafter, and one of those brought near to God. He
shall speak to the people from his cradle and in
maturity, and he shall be of the righteous. She said:
"My Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has
touched me?' He said: "Even so; God creates what He
will. When He decrees a thing, He says to it, 'Be!' and
it is." [3:42-47]
Muslims believe that Jesus peace be upon him was
born immaculately, and through the same power
which had brought Eve peace be upon her to life and
Adam peace be upon him into being without a father
or a mother.
"Truly, the likeness of Jesus with God is as the
likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, and then
said to him, 'Be!' and he was." [3:59]
During his prophetic mission, Jesus peace be upon
him performed many miracles. The Quran tells us
that he said:
"I have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I
make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a
bird, and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by
God's leave. And I heal the blind, and the lepers, and
I raise the dead by God's leave." [3:49]
Muhammad and Jesus peace be upon them , as well
as the other prophets peace be upon them, were sent
to confirm the belief in one God.Go read your bible and understand it, Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a
man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders
and signs, which God did among you through him, as
you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)
‘The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of
our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts
3:13).Do YOU THINK IS ONLY JESUS WAS CALLED SON OF GOD IN THE BIBLE,he Bible says God had many ‘sons’
First, most people think there are no other verses
that contradict or give equal divine sonship to other
persons in the Old or New Testament.
For Jesus to be called son of God, does not make him
a true son of God, other wise Adam, Jacob, Ephraim
and many more should also be considered as been
sons of God as such they should be worshiped too
according to such method.
Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)
Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son,
even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)
Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my
son.’ (2 Samuel 7:13-14)
Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is
my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)
is God’s firstborn, common people are called the
sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your
God’ (Deuteronomy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by TeamSimple(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
maasoap:
I hope he will come back to answer your question. They are out there, hiding among us, the fanatics, the intolerant people.
Don't mind them (Hypocrites) still waiting for there responce. I don't know why they are so concerned bou death tolls in mecca. We the muslims not even complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by darkenrahl2(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Sir,you are an He goat for saying this even jesus himelf cannot protect himself when he was been nail on the cross talkless non prophet being,but remember this is decree by God and all being shall die and the way we will all die are different from each other so get that to ur skull. For ur information All those who die there are going to paradise bt it is left for me nd you on this earth cos we dnt knw where and how we will die

1 Like

Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by ifeolamide00(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2015
HomoSapiien:
Religion for the gullible undecided
RIP to the dead though
shoro niyen? Mtchew
Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by ifeolamide00(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2015
darkenrahl2:

Sir,you are an He goat for saying this even jesus himelf cannot protect himself when he was been nail on the cross talkless non prophet being,but remember this is decree by God and all being shall die and the way we will all die are different from each other so get that to ur skull. For ur information All those who die there are going to paradise bt it is left for me nd you on this earth cos we dnt knw where and how we will die
Baba na so o
Re: Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured by ifeolamide00(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
most times its better and okay to shut the f**k up,if u dnt know what to say,we all came from allah,and surely we will return to him.we didn't come with an expiry date,only allah knows when to take us( inalilahi wa inaileyhi rojiun),(ALLAHU AKBAR)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.