Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? (3247 Views)

Brazilian Man Got A Dog Face“dogman” By Plastic Surgery [photos] - / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by sweetlove(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2006
Plastic Surgery, Can you do It? and what will make you do It?
There are growing Numbers of Youth men and women In Europe and all Over the world,Doing Plastic surgery today,

can you do it? and what reason.
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by whitelexi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
I think this question should be directed at the ladies grin
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Oracle(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2006
Well, i would want to do it coz i don't think i have any problem with any part of my Body. Besides, even if i had i'd rather cure it naturally.
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by mukina2: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2006
no i wont
cuz am satisfied with the way God made me
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by alpacaem(f): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2006
I would smiley

I would love to have my breasts lifted, theres a new technique that doesn't scar - but it's not available in the UK yet. I want them lifted because i get heat rash under the crease + they'd look perkier - I always have to wear a bra unless I'm in the shower or going to bed sad

I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery, as long as you don't go too far - make your self look strange or anything, don't need to make your self into a freak show.
Only enhance what GOD gave you unless it's for medical reasons.
You still need to show through anything you have done grin

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Shokoloko(f): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2006
surgery is cool but shouldnt be overdone before indulging into think have two words at the back of ur mind "MICHEAL JACKSON'
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 13, 2010
sweetlove:

Plastic Surgery, Can you do It? and what will make you do It?
There are growing Numbers of Youth men and women In Europe and all Over the world,Doing Plastic surgery today,

can you do it? and what reason.

If all the plastics in my house start leaking, I think there mite be need to perform surgery on them

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by vivaladiva(f): 11:53am On May 13, 2010
yes, i definately wld
fck how god made me, no offence to all ya christians n shit
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by 28Schweet(f): 12:08pm On May 13, 2010
grin been there done that, after two kids my boobies needed all the help they could get,
mi amore is not complaining either lipsrsealed
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by vivaladiva(f): 12:14pm On May 13, 2010
i love u 28schweet, ur a gal after my own heart
was thinking of getting my titties done, they have literally become a pain in my back
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by debest1(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2010
no matter how much you try you can fight nature, gravity will have its way, the sooner you accept the inevitable the better/happier your life would be. Spending money to augment ypur baps, lipo etc is just as waste of money
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by DOAweb(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

yes, i definately wld
fck how god made me, no offence to all ya christians n poo

Got issues girl - PRAY grin grin grin grin
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by 28Schweet(f): 2:37pm On May 13, 2010
debest1:

no matter how much you try you can fight nature, gravity will have its way, the sooner you accept the inevitable the better/happier your life would be. Spending money to augment ypur baps, lipo etc is just as waste of money
yes, but please let it take it's course when i'm in my sixties, i'm much too hot to have boobs that are not worthy of me,

it's not a waste of money, when the returns are a hundred fold, ever been hit by a boob while sleeping with someone?
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 13, 2010
No, I'm content with my appearance and "flaws"
only if I somehow became disfigured or something drastic happend to
me to alter my appearance. (in that case I have no choice, otherwise I'd rather donate that money to the poor.)
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by ayo84(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2010
d reason why nigerian babes no dey do plastic surgery na bcoz dem no get money, if money dey, you go see as dem go dey change their nose,boobs,ass every
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by vivaladiva(f): 3:03pm On May 13, 2010
ayo84 god go furnish ur life with multiple blessing
no be tummy tuck kill obj wife, abi na rumour of those stupid amebo again
me if i get the money, the wan wey i no fit do wiv nhs money i go do am my self
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by DOAweb(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

ayo84 god go furnish your life with multiple blessing
no be tummy tuck kill obj wife, abi na rumour of those silly amebo again
me if i get the money, the wan wey i no fit do wiv nhs money i go do am my self

Self esteem not overly accepted, is it?
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by debest1(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2010
28Schweet:

yes, but please let it take it's course when i'm in my sixties, i'm much too hot to have bosoms that are not worthy of me,

it's not a waste of money, when the returns are a hundred fold, ever been hit by a bosom while sleeping with someone?
Ok ma, to each his own,
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by mamagee3(f): 6:07pm On May 13, 2010
Heck No, I wouldn't do it. . .it's better to have a natural ugliness than a superficial beauty that wouldn't last for long.
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Moyola(f): 6:08pm On May 13, 2010
Nope! not even wiv a Zillion poundz on offer!
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by debest1(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Heck No, I wouldn't do it. . .it's better to have a natural ugliness than a superficial beauty that wouldn't last for long.
well said!
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2010
debest1:

well said!
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 13, 2010
the only plastic surgery we do in naija is for leaking buckets. . . not on humans. . . cheesy grin
PS: It's an insult to God. . .
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by joaoche(f): 4:34am On May 14, 2010
NOTTTING WRONG WITH DOING IT

I PLAN TO WHEN I AM OLD
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Onchedu(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2010
It's hard to find appeal in a girls parts when she thinks they aren't perfect. I like it when a girl is comfortable in her unique body. The things those people that do so, alter in their bodies could attract the wrong people to them.

Who knows if Ur "perfect" mate like them small and cos u've made them big he just thinks to himself, she can't be the one.
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by Onchedu(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2010
28Schweet:

yes, but please let it take it's course when i'm in my sixties, i'm much too hot to have bosoms that are not worthy of me,

it's not a waste of money, when the returns are a hundred fold, ever been hit by a bosom while sleeping with someone?

Are U a Naija babe at all? U sure don't sound like one to me.
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by fsb(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2010
I think plastic surgery procedures aren't VERY POPULAR in Naija due to their high costs. For example, a pair of bosom implants costs anywhere between $2000 and $2500 and that does not include the cost of the procedure. In the end, you're looking at spending anywhere between $5000 and $8000 for standard bosom augmentation and a little more for the transumbilical approach.

Naija women love good things and that includes plastic surgery. In my opinion, with time, lower costs will create a good market for  procedures such as labioplasty, vaginoplasty, G spot amplification, brazilian butt augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction.
Re: Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It? by pinkylovely: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
still the same old people who 'prefer natural ugliness to plastic beauty' will see an extremely ugly person walk down a street and still make fun of him/her. I would say plastic surgery is a personal decision. If a very ugly person chooses to look better with surgery!! Then fine!! Besides, a well performed surgery never looks 'plastic'. At all!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BEADS AND BEADING MATERIALS WHOLESALES / Who Really Owns Agbada In Nigeria? / Beautiful High-heeled Nude Shoes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.