Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Name Your Top 5 Nigerian Comedian and With Reasons For 2015 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Name Your Top 5 Nigerian Comedian and With Reasons For 2015 (480 Views)

How Do You Become A Professional Comedian And Make Money? / Nigerian Comedian AY Spotted In Dubai Mall With Family - See What He's Doing / Bovi The Comedian And His TWIN(*) Brother - Found By Djsholi [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Top 5 Nigerian Comedian and With Reasons For 2015 by AkinloluJekins(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
As you all know, A lot of Nigerian comedians have been and gone, But we all know that a VERY few are still RELEVANT and still making waves year in year out, So I taught why dont i post in this forum and find out which celebrity comedian is still relevant in Nigeria for 2015 and why.

ONLY NEED TOP 5 with your reasons.
Thanks all.

[/code]ALIBABA
[code]
BASKETMOUTH
[/code]OKEYBAKASSI
[code]
AY
[/code]BOVI
[code]
AKPORORO
[/code]IGODYE
[code]
JULIUSAGWU
[code][/code]SEYILAW.

Whats your TOP 5 and why
Re: Name Your Top 5 Nigerian Comedian and With Reasons For 2015 by Imortal001: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
1) I go dye 2) Gordons 3) Bovi 4) Seyi law 5) Elenu
Re: Name Your Top 5 Nigerian Comedian and With Reasons For 2015 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
1)A.Y...definitely because if is uniqueness.. and entrepreneurship skills.... 2)maybe basket mouth...3)den mayb bovi and odas

so its ay and odas.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video: Clifford Owusu – There Are Two Types Of People In This World / Mtn New Free 3.3 Gigabytes / COMEDY: Cartoon Phyno & Cartoon Olamide In A Very Funny Interview...enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.