Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Chit Chat - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chit Chat (1845 Views)

Newly MTN Free Browsing With Your Modem And Fone Free Configuration Chit 4 U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chit Chat by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2006
higher or lower ?
Re: Chit Chat by aloib(f): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2006
lol see as u decreased my age, do i act like that cry cry cry
Re: Chit Chat by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
Ok, I will go for 22 , how about that.
Re: Chit Chat by Coco29(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
MrLoverMAn:

Coco29
Are you a christain and do u believe in the bible

my dad is a pastor, and i was raised to believe in the bible however as i got older i learned things about the bible that bothred me i met this lovely guy about 6 years ago we became friends and he began to teach me about my history where, and how religion was brought on us via slave masters, we where given bibles and if the crops were good they would say that god was blessing us if they crops were bad then he was upset with us and so we needed to be punish, that is why we worshiped on sundays because that is the day our slave master give us to rest if the crops were good.

as slaves we for got about our ancestry how we worshiped (THE MOST HIGH) how a black woman has to power to heal and the strenght that black men hold in the colour of his skin.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AND I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE GODS OF THE WEST.
Re: Chit Chat by aloib(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2006
Re: Chit Chat by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2006
well I wasn't far off the first time LOL
Re: Chit Chat by dabby(f): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2006
hey guys nice thread.
hope y'all don't mind but i was wondering if anyone had any bright ideas about how i could spend this weekend.

@ coco29
the Bible really is good. i think you should read it again and ask someone to explain what bothers you before you give up on it. smiley
Re: Chit Chat by Coco29(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2006
[@ coco29
the Bible really is good. i think you should read it again and ask someone to explain what bothers you before you give up on it. smiley] [quote][/quote]

like i said my dad is a pastor and a very knowledgable one too,

however i still say it is full of shit.

i had 23 years off reading it now i know it is not the true word of (THE MOST HIGH)
Re: Chit Chat by dominobaby(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi all.
@ coco, pls don't use 'shit' for the bible, its a sacred book. Sorry to say, your friend fed you with false stories bout the bible, believe me.
Re: Chit Chat by Coco29(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2006
dominobaby:

Hi all.
@ coco, please don't use 'shit' for the bible, its a sacred book. Sorry to say, your friend fed you with false stories bout the bible, believe me.

my dad the pastor thought me about the bible.

your belief is your belief so is mine if you want to continue to eat what the slave masters cooked love that is up to u.
Re: Chit Chat by dabby(f): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2006
Quote from: dominobaby on October 07, 2006, 08:47 PM
Hi all.
@ coco, please don't use 'shit' for the bible, its a sacred book. Sorry to say, your friend fed you with false stories bout the bible, believe me.

my dad the pastor thought me about the bible.

your belief is your belief so is mine if you want to continue to eat what the slave masters cooked love that is up to u.

it amazes me how you could choose to believe a friend over your dad.
neways hope y'all had a nice weekend.
Re: Chit Chat by dominobaby(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ coco, i choose to believe the bible cos its the truth and its worked for me, works for all!
Re: Chit Chat by dabby(f): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2006
I second dominobaby.

neways does anyone want to share gist about their weekend coz mine was boring. cry
Re: Chit Chat by dominobaby(f): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hi dabby. You are new to me on nairaland so am saying WELCOME!

Well ma weekend went on well, had to read almost all through cos we are having our exams. Just had one. Phew!
Re: Chit Chat by dabby(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
well thanks dominobaby.
goodluck in your exams smiley
Re: Chit Chat by lailai2(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2006
i can't believe My weekend. just 2 full 2 gist about
Re: Chit Chat by dabby(f): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2006
lai-lai share your gist for those of us who had dry weekends
Re: Chit Chat by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2009
Good day peeps.

Need a chit chat with some one as work is really borring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake With Human Head Found In Indonesia / Eti Osa-lekki-epe Expressway: Real Reasons Ebun-olu Adegboruwa Is Fighting Lagos / See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.