Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? (3641 Views)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? by 400billionman: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
I need an interpreter..

Any relationahip with gymnastics, i no follow.
Re: Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? by Amakortee: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
yougosee:

You are right. She is young and immature. But the truth is, she may not grow up anytime soon. The onus is on OP, to be the man!

Amakortee have you read Shakespear's.......? Can't remember the name now; The man in the story had to tame the Shrew, his wife. She was rude, spoilt and worse than your fiancee..he had to show her who was the man without ever hitting her. At the end of the story, she became the most submissive wife on planet earth by the time he was through with her lol.

Pls what's d name of this Shakespeare's book that would be relevant to my situation? I'll like to read it
Re: Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? by Amakortee: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
yougosee:

You are right. She is young and immature. But the truth is, she may not grow up anytime soon. The onus is on OP, to be the man!

Amakortee have you read Shakespear's.......? Can't remember the name now; The man in the story had to tame the Shrew, his wife. She was rude, spoilt and worse than your fiancee..he had to show her who was the man without ever hitting her. At the end of the story, she became the most submissive wife on planet earth by the time he was through with her lol.

Pls what's d name of this Shakespeare's book that would be relevant to my situation? I'll like to read it
Re: Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? by yougosee: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Amakortee:

It is called "The Taming Of The Shrew"
It was one of the stories in "Lamb Tales From Shakespear" or "More Tales From Shakespear". Two different books.
Re: Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? by Amakortee: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
yougosee:

It is called "The Taming Of The Shrew"
It was one of the stories in "Lamb Tales From Shakespear" or "More Tales From Shakespear". Two different books.

Thanks a lot. I'll look 4 d book and digest it. because even after allowing our past behind, I'm still feeling like "I should just face my life alone". And if possible, go back to school
Re: Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? by yougosee: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Amakortee:

Thanks a lot. I'll look 4 d book and digest it. because even after allowing our past behind, I'm still feeling like "I should just face my life alone". And if possible, go back to school
Aww..sorry, 'means that you guys haven't still resolved the isse till now..?
Re: Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? by Amakortee: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
yougosee:

Aww..sorry, 'means that you guys haven't still resolved the isse till now..?

not really. we're both understanding each other better now. 5 months after this post. thanks for the contributions of all those who cared. I'm grateful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 8–day-old Baby Drugged, Dumped In Uncompleted Building / Two Sets Of Black And White Twins Born In The Same Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.