Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ (2517 Views)

MTN Job Recruitment (10 Positions) | Requirements | Apply Here / MTN Job Recruitment (10 Positions) | Requirements | Apply Here / Massive MTN Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
IS THIS JOB INVITE REAL OR FAKE ?

Sequel to your application for the position of Solutions Engineer, take this as a formal invitation to attend a function specific test. Please find details below:

Venue: MTN Nigeria Office, 4 th floor Maritime House Berger Cement Bust Stop, Oshodi apapa express Way (After Mile2)

Date: Monday 28 th September 2015

Time: 11am

We also have testing centers in Abuja (call Halima- 07062029136) & PH (call Prince - 07062029126) for interested candidates,

For those taking the test at the MTN Abuja regional office. Kindly find the address below.

· MTN Regional Office 4 Madeira Street By PDP Legacy House Maitama , Abuja

Candidates must be seated in the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the test. Kindly come with your calculator as you would not be allowed to use the calculator on your phone.

In addition, you will be required to provide one of the following forms of identification upon your arrival for the test.

* National Driver’s License

* National Identification Card

* International Passport

* MTN Identification Card

No other form of identification will be accepted.

Re: ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by spartanian(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Very real, all the best
Re: ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by Rogersmith(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Very Real!

2 Likes

Re: ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wrote the CBT TEST today its was 60 questions, 30 questions were function specific 15 questions verbal reasoning and another 15 questions was abstract.

4 hours later after writing the test i received a mail from mtn that i was successful, the cut off mark was 45% and i score above the cut off mark.

Guys please check your mail, also check your spam mails
Re: ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by Bloomingbud(f): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
frodow:
I wrote the CBT TEST today its was 60 questions, 30 questions were function specific 15 questions verbal reasoning and another 15 questions was abstract.

4 hours later after writing the test i received a mail from mtn that i was successful, the cut off mark was 45% and i score above the cut off mark.

Guys please check your mail, also check your spam mails

Please how did you apply? I'll like to apply.
Re: ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
I applied on the 18th of August but application is closed for now You can check https://careers.mtnonline.com/ later
Re: ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by giddygoun: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls guys I need mtn latest test questions. Pls send it to damorex@rocketmail.com. Help your brother pls, God bless u
Re: ○○●●mtn Job Invite●●○○ by ruthieo(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
I need to oo,thanks my email is okwumabuaruth@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies: Cashiers, Customer Care, Store Keeper, Driver & Sales Rep / Vacancy!!vacancy!!vacancy!!!! / Vehicle Security GPS Trackers Installers URGENTLY Needed (Abuja)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.