Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Reliable Shipping, Buying And Clearing Agent - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reliable Shipping, Buying And Clearing Agent (372 Views)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / We Can Manage Your Next Shipment And Clearing. Before And After Arrival And Deli / Any Reliable Shipping Agent That Can Shipped A Car From Nigeria To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Shipping, Buying And Clearing Agent by pinardave: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
We do not just help you ship your consignment from anywhere in United States, We can also help you with Cheap clearing in Nigeria. We Can also help you buy any kind of Vehicle at affordable rate. We are very reliable and trustworthy, We do our business with the fear of God. Our shipping prices with RORO through Grimaldi or ACL is $800, Sallum $780, Houghe Shipping Line is $780. We ship from the very locations, Jacksonville Port, Savannah, Newyork, Houston, New Jersey and Virginia. We can also transport your Vehicles to the port at an affordable rate, I can also provide you with free advise on how to get a vehicle at a very reliable source.
Contact Us with the following email: nig.pinardave@yahoo.com, nhasnresources@yahoo.com. I can chat with you on wats up, but write to me through the email so i can provide you with my US number.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Home Service Car Wash / 2003 TOYOTA COROLLA... Super Clean 1.350 / I Need Trucks That Can Start Loading From The Port Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.