Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo (8064 Views)

(PHOTOS) Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This To Herself ? / See Heavy Packaging Upcoming Curvy Actress Ekanem Naughty Sexy Photo / Music: Puffy Tee – Packaging Ft. JJC Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by realuz: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
chieee Ladies, you don’t have to expose your pride to prove you have assets. What for? Another pic >>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/please-why-should-girl-do-this-to.html

1 Like

Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by obontami: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Birniwa(m): 2:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Gerarahere for reaaal meehn!

1 Like

Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by skywalker495(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2015
sexy grin
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by williamsean(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2015
London bridge is falling down my dear lady grin

1 Like

Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by lordcyl3(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2015
d gravity force
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by okooloyun1(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2015
What some ladies are carrying is slippers it's packaging that makes it looks like bweast.
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by richard04(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2015
grin

btw, check my signature
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
even breast dey dance shoki undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
na all these ones dey deceive some ppl.so. guys go complain say girls no dey natural but wen u see d natural one dem go say she's not hot *whatever* smh for una.

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
na all these ones dey deceive some ppl.so. guys go complain say girls no dey natural but wen u see d natural one dem go say she's not hot *whatever* smh for una.
lolzz...Dnt mind dem...BTW... dose ur eye brows tho.. dey get power oo...u are fine jarey.. natural or odawise ..lolzz
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by emmanuel596(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Correcting an olosho is like ploughing a mountain to plant cassava even if u advice them they won't listen they ve all gone crazy
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by luuvee(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Chaiii! There is god oooo
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by ifywise(f): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by deanoffaculty: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Lady is being frustrated by 'ups and downs' of life......the stress is too much. grin grin grin
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by olowookerekemi(f): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
trash
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by khassy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
realuz:
chieee Ladies, you don’t have to expose your pride to prove you have assets. What for? Another pic >>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/please-why-should-girl-do-this-to.html

that's missclaasy
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by missteph(f): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
guys are complicated tot u like hot chicks #see hot chick chop #weva
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by jeto: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Make money online now @ http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=13789
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by mirabeldesmond(f): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
C
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
olowookerekemi:
trash
wat kind of trash ?...lolzz ...me self catch u
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
forget dat one jare. dats how uniport guys are. i had my experience dats y im saying it. josh howfar? e don tay wen i see u o
kk....bt hope uve got d right guy....bt I am also Joshua tho.. cos am a little confused
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by olowookerekemi(f): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:
wat kind of trash ?...lolzz ...me self catch u
ao did u catch me?
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
olowookerekemi:
ao did u catch me?
cmon.. u just asked me wat kind of help d op of one post like dat needed... so I just tot 2 reciprocate.. get my drift
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
forget dat one jare. dats how uniport guys are. i had my experience dats y im saying it. josh howfar? e don tay wen i see u o
y did pull ur pic from ur dp dear....
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by mirabeldesmond(f): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:

kk....bt hope uve got d right guy....bt I am also Joshua tho.. cos am a little confused
dnt be confused its just a coincidence dat u are josh too
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
kk...bt I didn't av ny idea of wat u were talking about... uniport and all
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
am still in wonder land oo
Re: Please Why Should A Girl Do This To Herself? All In The Name Of Packaging [photo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
omg... dose eye brows again ...criously I don't no y am drooling ova d dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here’s What Kim Kardashian Looks Like In A Bikini While 8-months Pregnant / Tyga's Babymama Tattoos Her Butt [PHOTO] / 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.