Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) (829 Views)

Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today / The Most Dirtiest City In Nigeria And The World / Nigeria, This Is What The World Thinks Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by UsquareUdeh: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015
ladies and gentlemen, our removing our focus from one the most important issues causing health havoc in our socities.
i mean environmental degradation. Take a look at this picture below. Human live in these areas in Nigeria.
what is our Govt doing about this. What are we doing as individuals to get our environments healthy.
the question is, what can you and i do to keep our society clean and healthy?

1 Share

Re: Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by odinese(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Yolumba cities...located in the South West of nukegeria.

While calabar cities are by far the cleanest and the most beautiful...e.g akwa ibom and cross river!
Re: Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2015
odinese:
Yolumba cities...located in the South West of nukegeria.

and what is yolumba?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by odinese(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
and what is yolumba?

Ibadan(aka galvanized roofs) primary school knows...go ask from them.
Re: Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2015
odinese:

Ibadan(aka galvanized roofs) primary school knows...go ask from them.
I still don't understand. Maybe if you type in English I might understand

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by UsquareUdeh: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2015
thats true. if only you can make me understand too.
i will be glad
Re: Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by coobboy(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2015
The north ehn, smh

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Dirtiest City In Nigeria...this Is Kc(kano City) by UsquareUdeh: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2015
but which parts of the North precisely?

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Smoking Shisha / My Dream With Tupac Shakur / 留学须知学历认证Q/薇541520157办理澳洲悉尼大学USYD毕业证文凭成绩单 University Of Sydney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.