Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Wat Happened To Wooing A Girl With Ur Fav Language - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wat Happened To Wooing A Girl With Ur Fav Language (1070 Views)

When MMM Matches U With Ur Dad To Pay U...... / (photo) When Your 4year Old son Plays With Ur Paper! / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Happened To Wooing A Girl With Ur Fav Language by Sirme411(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Should she rili give him 2min out of her "Un-divided" tym

Re: Wat Happened To Wooing A Girl With Ur Fav Language by Samtexboily(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
angry ftc
Re: Wat Happened To Wooing A Girl With Ur Fav Language by chocolateme(f): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
How about wooing a girl in your dialect forget the English language and chat? I wonder how real it will sound to say to a lady " Nne Ihe gbasara gi n'echum ura, nne I na na agbam ara, Ifunanya nwere ebe I no enweghi atu.
O di egwu

2 Likes

Re: Wat Happened To Wooing A Girl With Ur Fav Language by Sirme411(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Samtexboily:
angry ftc
Lol diz is'nt on front Page na
Re: Wat Happened To Wooing A Girl With Ur Fav Language by Sirme411(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
chocolateme:
How about wooing a girl in your dialect forget the English language and chat? I wonder how real it will sound to say to a lady " Nne Ihe gbasara gi n'echum ura, nne I na na agbam ara, Ifunanya nwere ebe I no enweghi atu.
O di egwu
Buh u dnt Woo a gurl wit a language u're nt good @

(1) (Reply)

(photo)black Parents Be Like... Lol! / The Month Of The Year Determines How We Cross The Road / Photo Of The Day(hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.