Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How A Boy Killed His Classmate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Boy Killed His Classmate (618 Views)

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) / Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Boy Killed His Classmate by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2015
This is my first thread on Nl and I do not believe in making up stories, so whatever u see below is d truth and ntin but the truth. On Wednesday morning, I woke up very early around 8:00 am which is very unusual of me, I wanted to go to my former school and obtain my original waec result for admission verification. It didnt take me much time b4 I found myself at d school but to my own dismay the whole school was in a sad state... I heard from a student dat d previous day Micheal And Audu (nt real names) were playing during break, Micheal wanted to display his wrestlng skills, he lifted Audu and shouted 'rest in peace' and flung him far away, unfortunately Audu smashed his head against the concrete floor and all effort made by the teachers and medical staff yielded no result. poor Audu lost his life. So my young friends alway be moderate in whatever you do. God Bless
Re: How A Boy Killed His Classmate by McCarlito(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Please do not try this at home.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Embarra$$ing Things That Can Happen To You In Cla$$ / 9 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / Ozoro Polytechnic 2015-2016 Change Of Course Form/ Spat-form Is Now On Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.