Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69257 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by critic9ja: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
can an enterprise registration be converted to limited liability later? how much is enterprise registration? what and what is going to be needed for enterprise registration?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
critic9ja:
can an enterprise registration be converted to limited liability later? how much is enterprise registration? what and what is going to be needed for enterprise registration?

Yes.. Enterprise can be converted to limited.. But the process is long.. First it takes 2 months duration, secondly , it involves delisting the business name fro m CAC data base and reapplying the same name and adding the word Limited behind it.
Thirdly, the normal registration like a new one start..
Forth, all annual dues the business name must have acquired since the year it was initially must be paid up to date..

With all above attended to.. You good to go..

Note: I do advice client to just open a new one cos of the rigorous process above.. Except the name means so much to you...

Cheers..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by funsho79: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
I was looking for someone who could help me fast track registration of my company name, then i came across migray100 here. I read people's commendations and i follow suit. I called and chatted him up and he gave me five days for the company registration process. I paid the initial fee and submitted my proposed company names. By the following day i got my proposed names approved. I chose one of the names and he started work on it. I must say that at a point it seemed i was slowing down his progress because he was always waiting for me to send needed information. All along i was getting update emails from CAC. By the following day, the third day, i got an email from CAC that my registration has been approved and that my documents are ready for pick up. He picked them up and i received them in Lagos. This man is very reliable!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Bigdaddy234: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
funsho79:
I was looking for someone who could help me fast track registration of my company name, then i came across migray100 here. I read people's commendations and i follow suit. I called and chatted him up and he gave me five days for the company registration process. I paid the initial fee and submitted my proposed company names. By the following day i got my proposed names approved. I chose one of the names and he started work on it. I must say that at a point it seemed i was slowing down his progress because he was always waiting for me to send needed information. All along i was getting update emails from CAC. By the following day, the third day, i got an email from CAC that my registration has been approved and that my documents are ready for pick up. He picked them up and i received them in Lagos. This man is very reliable!

Smiles.. I am very reliable you say..
Thanks for the commendation funsho79.
I am grateful..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by geezzzyy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mr Gbenga is trust worthy.
I got my CAC certificate delivered to my house on time and without any extra charges.

I recommend him.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ongoing...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Structuralman: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
micgray100:

Thanks for the commendations... I am happy when you are happy..
Thanks for trusting in me.. Over 100 commendations now on this trend..

Please does the 85k include delivery??
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Structuralman:

Please does the 85k include delivery??

Yes sir.. Including delivery by Ems courier to your door step...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2018
On going
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2018
With more than 200 commendations now on this trend...

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Enough commendations on this trend.. 200 and still counting..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
On going
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Got two clients again today.. Hoping they comment here after receiving their documents..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2018
On going..
Register your business today...

No magomago...

More than 200 commendations now on this trend..

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.