Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69237 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2016
GuiltySpark343:
@micgray
l want to incorporate a limited liability company. that will be into public transportation, software engineering and a CBT center for Jamb use, how do I go about naming the parent company, I am thinking of call it St Andrew's Group then the other arms St. Andrew's transportation, St Andrew's laboratories and St Andrew's jamb cbt centre, please advise
regards

Thanks for the inquires..

only one name is okay for all you have highlighted above. the Word "group" is not allowed in Company registration unless you want to affiliate more than 3 companies already registered.. That said... ST. ANDREW'S GLOBAL LIMITED can do all the above task... All company tasks are always stated in what they call MEMART which is always part of the document issued to you when registered... you can even add Oil and gas, real estate, agriculture and general contracting..

Call or watsapp 07032728941.. all will cost you just 70k... with duration of 7 working days.. hope the above help.. if not call me...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by okumbe(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2016
Hello house, Please which category does a record label fall into, is it BUSINESS NAME, Private Limited Company? or which ?
help me please

thanks
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by asha01: 11:01am On May 05, 2016
chibuking1:
I tink say u talk say e go incr to 60k . Bt na 70k I dey see here

if this is genuine 70k is good
I got my cert late last year at 80k after about 3 months wait
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by DMerciful(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2016
@ micgray100
Thanks for keeping to your promise of registering my company with CAC in one week. I m really impressed with your express service and no hidden charges. There is always d fear of sending money online for transactions like this, with your assurance, I took d risk and you came out superb and I have no doubt in recommending my friends to you. Thanks very much...indeed we have honest Nigerians.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by GuiltySpark343(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2016
@micgray100
pls do you also help people open corporate acct?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2016
okumbe:
Hello house, Please which category does a record label fall into, is it BUSINESS NAME, Private Limited Company? or which ?
help me please
thanks

I believe we have talked on phone.. And I answered Limited... And you gave me the job... Will deliver it in 7 working days..By God's Grace..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2016
DMerciful:
@ micgray100
Thanks for keeping to your promise of registering my company with CAC in one week. I m really impressed with your express service and no hidden charges. There is always d fear of sending money online for transactions like this, with your assurance, I took d risk and you came out superb and I have no doubt in recommending my friends to you. Thanks very much...indeed we have honest Nigerians.

Thanks for the commendation.... Is for those still doubting....

Call or Watsapp 07032728941, Gbenga/ Frank.. 70k within 7 working days duration...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2016
asha01:

if this is genuine 70k is good
I got my cert late last year at 80k after about 3 months wait

THanks bro for the genuine response. My Price and duration is the best in Nigeria... I stand to be corrected...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Nobody: 12:13am On May 11, 2016
Was really nice doing business with you sir, quick delivery as said.

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2016
femcruz:
Was really nice doing business with you sir, quick delivery as said.

Thanks for the commendation... Am happy when you get your docs... Try get your TIN Number in FIRS office close to your registered company address you gave me during the registration..
it is free...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2016
still on-going... 70k for 7 working days..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2016
Got two of my jobs out yesterday.. Delivery mode activated today.. Got permission to post it here...

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2016
still on... 70k for just 7 working days....
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2016
call or watsapp 07032728941 for yours... 70k for 7 working days..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2016
still on-going...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by samvega: 4:45pm On May 17, 2016
Received My complete Corporate Registeration documents promptly and professionally as promised. Keep up the good work.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2016
samvega:
Received My complete Corporate Registeration documents promptly and professionally as promised. Keep up the good work.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENDATION... I WILL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2016
Still on...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2016
Still on... cALL or Watsapp 07032728941... Mr Gbenga/ Frank
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2016
Expecting to deliver 2 Nairalander job by Friday this week... updates soon...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
register your LLC with just 70k for seven working days..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2016
Keep the inquires coming...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2016
START WITH SIMPLE STEP OF NAME SEARCH.... MAKE SURE THE PROPOSED COMPANY NAMES ENDS WITH THE WORD.... LIMITED OR LTD
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
To: Nairalanders Client..

This isn't fair.. I Worked so hard to incorporate a company for you, send you picture proof and even sent the docs by Ems courier to delivered to your address in anticipation that you will send my remaining balance of just 5k. Now you setting another day for my payment... This isn't right.. You still calling me broke Ass and desperate...

GOD SEES YOU O... BUT I FORGIVE YOU SHA..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by okumbe(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2016
WOW... Mine is done, yet to complete the fee for it to be delivered, so fast it blowed my mind when you told me is ready even before the 7working days. I am the one delaying you now. SORRY 4 THE DELAY......
Thumbs up, will be right back here next week when I complete my payment and received the documents.

Kudos and keep up the good work.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2016
okumbe:
WOW... Mine is done, yet to complete the fee for it to be delivered, so fast it blowed my mind when you told me is ready even before the 7working days. I am the one delaying you now. SORRY 4 THE DELAY......
Thumbs up, will be right back here next week when I complete my payment and received the documents.
Kudos and keep up the good work.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENDATIONS.... BUT PLEASE DON'T LET THE BALANCE PAYMENT PASS THIS THURSDAY AS PROMISED.... YOUR JOB HAS BEEN LINGERING ON MY TABLE SINCE....
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2016
expecting 2 more commendations this week...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by okumbe(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Received mine. Perfect and timed as promised.
Thanks a lot Mr. Gbenga.
more on the way.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
okumbe:
Received mine. Perfect and timed as promised.
Thanks a lot Mr. Gbenga.
more on the way.
Thanks for the commendation bro.. Happy you received your job.... And you commented as promised...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by dagr8(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
micgray100:

Thanks for the inquires..

only one name is okay for all you have highlighted above. the Word "group" is not allowed in Company registration unless you want to affiliate more than 3 companies already registered.. That said... ST. ANDREW'S GLOBAL LIMITED can do all the above task... All company tasks are always stated in what they call MEMART which is always part of the document issued to you when registered... you can even add Oil and gas, real estate, agriculture and general contracting..

Call or watsapp 07032728941.. all will cost you just 70k... with duration of 7 working days.. hope the above help.. if not call me...
Thanks so much , the guy asked exactly what was on my mind and your answer on point. However, I want to know what is the maximum number of businesses/tasks one can have under one name
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
dagr8:

Thanks so much , the guy asked exactly what was on my mind and your answer on point. However, I want to know what is the maximum number of businesses/tasks one can have under one name

For Limited Liabilty Company.... 50

For Business name, Only 2...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by truvine(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
My documents got delivered today. All documents as negotiated were rightly delivered.
More grease to your elbow. God bless your works

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.