Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs (1955 Views)

How To Spy Other Blogs In Your Niche Using Alexa.com Free / How To Copyright Post From Other Blogs Without Giving Credits / Importance Of Commenting On Other Blogs. (why You Should Comment On Other Blogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by nigerianjobsinfo: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2015
This blog post is centred on providing solution to the problem of adding a clickable link to your comments on other blogs. Many bloggers submit a link while leaving a comment on the comment section of high traffic blogs but they see that the link is not clickable thereby won’t be able to attract more traffic from the visitors to the blog. Creating a clickable link will ensure a highly productive link, fast access and redirection to your blog when people click on them and therefore increasing your blog traffic. These steps listed below shows how best you can add a clickable blog link in your comments on high traffic blogs.

1st STEP
Open a new tab on your browser and type in the name of the blog or site that you want to leave a comment on.

2nd STEP
Click on any post you like. When it opens, locate the comment session and click on add a comment/post a comment (for blogger blogs) or go ahead and fill out the details in the comment form (as in wordpress sites or blogs)

READ ALSO: How To Create Pages and Menu Tabs on Blogger

3rd STEP
Here you will add a good comment cos it will be akward and unprofessional if you just leave only the link to your blog or site or affiliate store. Contribute to the post by leaving a credible comment. After making a credible comment, enter this HTML CODE:

<a href="http://www.uhurublogger..com">Visit My Blog For Blogger Tips</a>

Now change " www.uhurublogger..com " to the website or blog you want to link to. Also Change " Visit My Blog For Blogger Tips " to whatever text word you want to display as the link.

4th STEP
After you have done all these, simply click on "Post Comment" to submit your comment and link to the blog or site. The comments and link will appear immediately if it is a blog that doesn't support comment approval by the owner. But if it a blog or site that supports comments moderation, then your comments and link will appear after the owner has approved the comment.

Thanks, Hope this helps? I’m eager to hear the good news of your success with this post. Please don’t copy and paste, rather share the post and if copied, kindly give us the credit. Thanks.

SOURCE: http://www.uhurublogger..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-create-clickable-links-in-your.html

Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by lekejob(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Educative
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by ifywise(f): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by nigerianjobsinfo: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
lekejob:
Educative

thanks bro
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice Write Up. Thanks For Sharing
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by nigerianjobsinfo: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
ebukasoso:

gracias
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by jomson: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
See how to add links to comments on Nairaland :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI-jCTkoSts
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by wisdomchristian: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by FamilyAdviser: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by Bizwoman: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by TundRash(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by TundRash(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022

<a href="https:///message/2FNQDZGU2YLMH1">CLICK HERE to chat me on Whatsapp</a>
Re: How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs by newsmagazine: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2023
I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. Vrbo

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Usa Tax Id For Your Us Adsense Account / Dolphin, Phpfox, Or Dzoic? / Should Internet Explorer Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.