Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN (3066 Views)

Awoof!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims. / See How U Can Make Cheap Calls On MTN / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by veeluv2015(f): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
This is not a cheat. It’s very legit. You can make unlimited MTM to MTN calls for one week for as low as one hundred and fifty naira (#150).

All you have to do is recharge your line with two hundred naira (#200) airtime and dial *142#
You will be given two options:
1. Pay #40 and enjoy FREE MTN to MTN calls daily (It’s #50 for some people)
2. Pay #150 and enjoy FREE MTN to MTN calls for 7 days (It’s #200 for some people)

Answer 1 or 2 then SEND and the amount will be deducted. Once the amount is deducted, you will receive a message that reads:
Hello, you can now call MTN to MTN numbers for as long as you like. #150.00 (or #200.00 as the case may be) access fee has been deducted from your account. Offer valid for 7 days.

Enjoy!!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF IT WORKED FOR YOU.

SOURCE: http://nairarepublic.com/thread/how-to-make-cheap-calls-on-mtn/
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by OVI75(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
I have tried dat code but its replying am not eligible.am on trutalk+ tarrif plan.any option/s?
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by veeluv2015(f): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2015
OVI75:
I have tried dat code but its replying am not eligible.am on trutalk+ tarrif plan.any option/s?

Oh! didn't know it was not for everyone. I've tried with so many other people and it worked for all of them. I'll try and find out.
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by pamb: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
it work perfectly.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
has been working for me for the past 4weeks grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by veeluv2015(f): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
has been working for me for the past 4weeks
grin

why didnt you share it since na?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by qriszamani(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
veeluv2015:

This is not a cheat. It’s very legit. You can make unlimited MTM to MTN calls for one week for as low as one hundred and fifty naira (#150).

All you have to do is recharge your line with two hundred naira (#200) airtime and dial *142#
2. Pay #150 and enjoy FREE MTN to MTN calls for 7 days (It’s #200 for some people)

Answer 1 or 2 then SEND and the amount will be deducted. Once the amount is deducted, you will receive a message that reads:
Hello, you can now call MTN to MTN numbers for as long as you like. #150.00 (or #200.00 as the case may be) access fee has been deducted from your account. Offer valid for 7 days.

Enjoy!!!

SOURCE: http://nairarepublic.com/thread/how-to-make-cheap-calls-on-mtn/
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by jeto: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
No need 4 free credit. Make money online now @ http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=13789
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
veeluv2015:

why didnt you share it since na?
because someone already did
https://www.nairaland.com/2563698/hot-new-method-get-unlimited
nice job
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by lovelani(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Do you have capital and need a valuable business idea? Are you a job seeker, full-time house wife or a fresh graduate? Do you desperately need to convert all the months spent at home doing nothing to making own money?
Turkey Breeders can help you become your own boss and get a high profit within a short period with little investment, less labor, small space, and easy management. This is the chance of a lifetime. Turkey Breeders offers you a realistic chance to make your own cash in your own backyard.
How to join?
With a token of 5000, you will be invited to join our WhatsApp group where you get free, unlimited consultations with our expert, a hands-on step-by-step guide training on breeding your own turkey with minimal effort, in your house or backyard. You will be trained on how to start, how to get your own birds, how to sell and where to sell. No time-limits. No holds barred questions.
Call 07032 or ping:2B8DC62D now to join.
Give-away: First single mother, first widow and first fresh graduate to call or WhatsApp get trained for free.
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by Koolmexxi(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's been on for some time now.. Though it's no longer as limited as it used to as MTN has capped to a number of minutes depending on the amount u subbed for. 50naira now gives 15minutes for a week don't know about others though.
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by segmond(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=veeluv2015 post=38362596]

Enjoy!!!

SOURCE: http://nairarepublic.com/thread/how-to-make-cheap-calls-on-mtn/[/quote

The message I received differs! Find below

Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by veeluv2015(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=segmond post=38381114][/quote]

oops! strange
Re: How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN by veeluv2015(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

because someone already did

https://www.nairaland.com/2563698/hot-new-method-get-unlimited

nice job

oh! ok. didn't see the thread before now.

(1) (Reply)

... / Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms / How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.