Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

SHUGA Season 4 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SHUGA Season 4 (2639 Views)

Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHUGA Season 4 by toluxe0075: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
To all shuga fans, the series is back and it's on its second episode. Let me quickly give a recap of all that happened in the last two episodes.
Sophie is alive and she is miraculously in a relationship with leo, funny right? Princess is pregnant with Solomon's child. Femi found a new love sheila, a young girl is hitting on nii and weki found a new girlfriend leila.
So far, dj foxy, ekene, malaika, savage(although weki claimed she travelled to new york) have all been missing in the show.
Ardent fans of this show may be a little bit disappointed as alot of issues about last season were left untold, the writers decided to push some things on us without explaining how they come to be. Hopefully, episodes ahead will do justice to them. The show will air on Sunday by 9:30pm on mtv base.
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am waiting for episode three.. So funny that sophia
is dating leo
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by toluxe0075: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Am waiting for episode three.. So funny that sophia
is dating leo
Very funny, the writer expected us to take it just like that. Anyway they look cute together. I just keep wondering why Sophie suddenly changed her towards her sister.
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by Shittaakeem(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
pls where can I download it
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by toluxe0075: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shittaakeem:
Search for mtv shuga on YouTube, you will get to download it.
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shittaakeem:
Go to http://nollywooddatabase..com and download the two episodes, episode will added soon.
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:52am On Oct 06, 2015
toluxe0075:

Very funny, the writer expected us to take it just like that. Anyway they look cute together. I just keep wondering why Sophie suddenly changed her towards her sister.
princess is also stubborn right from time. She no dey gree for sophia
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by toluxe0075: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
This season is gradually getting its rhythm, hopefully subsequent episodes will get better.
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by stonemind(f): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
toluxe0075:
To all shuga fans, the series is back and it's on its second episode. Let me quickly give a recap of all that happened in the last two episodes.
Sophie is alive and she is miraculously in a relationship with leo, funny right? Princess is pregnant with Solomon's child. Femi found a new love sheila, a young girl is hitting on nii and weki found a new girlfriend leila.
So far, dj foxy, ekene, malaika, savage(although weki claimed she travelled to new york) have all been missing in the show.
Ardent fans of this show may be a little bit disappointed as alot of issues about last season were left untold, the writers decided to push some things on us without explaining how they come to be. Hopefully, episodes ahead will do justice to them. The show will air on Sunday by 9:30pm on mtv base.

i want to start from season one, where can i download it?
Re: SHUGA Season 4 by toluxe0075: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
stonemind:

i want to start from season one, where can i download it?
All episodes right from season 1 to 4 are available on YouTube, just search for mtv shuga on YouTube

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Announces Date For Sale Of Its Decoders Nationwide / Download Mp4: Beyoncé - Brown Skin Girl Ft. Blue Ivy, Saint JHN & Wizkid / Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.