Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Learn To Keep That Which You Have - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn To Keep That Which You Have (312 Views)

Nairaland Mods Should Learn To Apologize sometimes. what i Saw This Morning / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / 7 Principles Of Eagles That We Need To Learn To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Keep That Which You Have by elosonservices(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Been able to keep that which we have is much more important than having them in the first place. Many people most especially in Nigeria are after acquiring more and more property on daily bases without managing the ones they have. Many are after buying more cars, clothes, wrist watch without managing the ones they have. I visited a friend this week the kind of the expensive property and the numbers I saw is too much and I told him my man I think you are spending more on acquiring properties what are you doing with them he said for fun and popularity sake when he said that a word came to me and I told him all these things are vanity and if you are no more these things will be sold cheaper than they were bought I think you should try sell some of these things and invest them in building a company that at least will benefit the society and you in the long run, he told me he will think about it.

I think is high time we look at some of these issues and find a lasting read more www.elosonservices.com/learn-to-keep-that-which-you-have/
Please let's see your comment. For more topics click notify button

(1) (Reply)

World’s Longest Glass Bridge, Incredibly Cool And Hot / Admission Admission Admission !!!!!! / Qualitat Kitchens Review (9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.