Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Please Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Read This (613 Views)

Urgent Please Read / Jumia Affiliate Program Auto-pilot (PLEASE READ) / Please read this if you own a blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
hello everyone.
please if you know i have sold an adsense account to you here on nairaland. please do the followings:

CHANGE YOUR LOGIN PASSWORD.
MAKE YOURSELF THE ADMIN AND DELETE THE EMAIL I SENT TO YOU.

two of my clients just chats me telling me that their password has been changed and they cant access their adsense account.
even i myself is a victim i lost FOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT sad sad cry yesterday.
i didnt know someone was busy stalking me, feel bad that some of my clients were victims,if it happens to be me alone wont even border that much.
NOTE: if you are a victim of this incidence please dont conclude yet, i will get another adsense account for you, all you need to do is contact me, sending me the email i gave you when you bought the adsense account and the detailed date of transaction, that is if you and i dont chat on whatsappor bbm. but if we do, worry not.

And From now on i wont be sending any email and password to any who buys and adsense account,but will make you the admin then you login and delete me ASAP.
nn4 , dearestpeace,Danyl, kaywizee,Oboyman23,
thanks
Re: Please Read This by Hayaanda(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Where do you stay?
Re: Please Read This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hayaanda:
Where do you stay?
owerri
Re: Please Read This by kaywizee(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2015
I deleted you same day I bought the adsense I can still log in. I hope your computer was not compromised. The attack seem to have come from your end.
Re: Please Read This by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2015
kaywizee:
I deleted you same day I bought the adsense I can still log in. I hope your computer was not compromised. The attack seem to have come from your end.

I thin so.
I have shut-down my personal computer. I invited some of the guys to troubleshoot the laptop for me. They found out that some guys have been monitoring every detailed movement I make online. They even tried accessing my PayPal. Account. But thank God this happened for me to take precautions.
Am suspecting some bad guys here on nairaland.but never the less. Am okay now. Won't be using that laptop for now. I have another laptop in use.
Re: Please Read This by MrKIZITO(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Just keep on doing the good work. God bless your Hustle_Game brother.

1 Like

Re: Please Read This by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
MrKIZITO:
Just keep on doing the good work. God bless your Hustle_Game brother.

Thanks. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please How To I Send Messages Directly To Inbox For Maketing Purpose / Best Open Source Ad Server / I Want To Learn Javascript And Css

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.