Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Facebook Can Help Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Facebook Can Help Your Business (1444 Views)

Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / How Facebook Review Is Exposing The Underbelly Of Brands In Nigeria / After 8 Years: How Facebook Maimed 2go Market - Scholarzine Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Facebook Can Help Your Business by abojes(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
I can imagine you have just started this new business or you are about starting but you are concerned about your target audience.
You are scared that there are a lot of competitors in your Niche or industry and you just don't have the balls or resources to compete with them.
Let me start by saying "Fear no more for Facebook is here to save you". Yes! Facebook can help your business grow only if you learn how to use it effectively.
There are about a 15 million Nigerians part of the 1.5 billion active Facebook users who are likely to come online at least once a day.
As a business person if the only reason you use Facebook is to connect with your lost friends then you might just be sitting on a pot of Gold without knowing it.
Let me sight an example of a popular business that leveraged Facebook for its growth. Lamudi a real estate company increased its Revenue and decreased its cost per acquisition by a good margin when they used Facebook for advertising.
You too can tell your own success story when you use Facebook for advertising, it's easy, cheap and highly satisfactory... I will tell you why. Facebook allows you to create Adverts of different forms targeting a broad audience using a shoe string budget of a dollar or more depending on the depth of your purse.
The first action to take is to create a Facebook business page for your business, get a good Logo and cover banner. Go to the about section and fill in all relevant information about your business. Invite your friends to like your page and I know they will gladly do.
Once this is done you can now start promoting your Business on your Facebook page to those who like it, make sure your post is very engaging and ask that they share, like or comment for this will give you a good Organic reach.
If you want more likes you can advertise your page to people in a particular location or of a selected demographic and interest. This advertising feature is very powerful because you can show Ads to the friends of people who like your page which acts as a strong referral system.
Take a stroll down your streets and you will find out people are hardly looking at you, rather they are busy looking into their phones refreshing their Facebook timelines or news feed for new content. Why not put your own content on their news feed?
As a rule of thumb in business, the amount you spend in acquiring a customer should never exceed the price of your service or product. Facebook will help you acquire customers for Less, much less than you are thinking right now.
So please don't underutilize this powerful tool, take advantage of it in growing your business.

smileyDo good things that matter!

I am a Facebook Ads expert with a passion of helping small business grow fast and strong. Let me help your business for Today, call me anytime for free advice on Facebook marketing. No consulting Fee!!! Anytime, Any day, Any where

Abraham Eromosele Ojes
www.Linkedin/in/Abrahamojes

Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by mrsage(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good
Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by mrsage(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
How can i use facebook to promote tourism?
Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by abojes(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
mrsage:
How can i use Facebook to promote tourism?
You can use Facebook to promote tourism by first setting up your own tourism business, you can now create a Facebook business page for your business. Use your Facebook page to tell people about different tourist spots they should visit or spend their holiday, vacation or honeymoon.
Use great content like Videos and pictures of these tourist locations to engage your target audience... Everybody loves a good picture of a beautiful place.
Fill in your information in the About section of your Facebook page so interested leads can reach you.
For more info call me...
Abraham Eromosele Ojes
Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by abojes(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
mrsage:
Good
Thanks
Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by Vsammi1: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2019
D

Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by Vsammi1: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by Vsammi1: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by Vsammi1: 2:12am On Jan 12, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: How Facebook Can Help Your Business by Vsammi1: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
D

(1) (Reply)

I / See The Message I Got From My Bank! / Make $1 To $10 Daily For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.