Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Attention Fellow Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention Fellow Nairalanders (548 Views)

I Need Help From My Fellow Nairalanders / GTB Just Ripped Me Off My #4,500, Fellow Nairalanders Pls Don't Fall Victim! / How To Become Dstv Dealer,Distributor And Installer- By Fellow Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Fellow Nairalanders by DonKrispower: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
I take immense pleasure to introduce ‘Don-Kris Power Solution’ and our inverter/solar system services; which we believe will help your power needs at the most affordable, efficient and safest way.
With the challenge of constant fueling of your diesel generator, maintenance activities and repairs on a regular basis, noise and air pollution to your environment, we strongly recommend solar power. This is a renewable energy from the sun and it is always freely available. If Don-Kris Power Solution designs your solar solution, we consider night or cloudy days when there is no sun and we have a backup plan for you in the design, this is to ensure that no weather condition can interrupt your usage of this electrical power solution.
We can assure you 100% unconditional satisfaction with our solution for at least 10 years, if you may consider this project for your business or domestic needs.
The reasons we are different from other individuals or organizations in this business are:
1. Our solar system comes with warranty after installation and for a period of time we are responsible to take care of your solar system with no added cost.
2. Our 24/7 system monitoring solution helps ensure your system is running smoothly. It will even alert us if problems arise.
3. We take responsibility for restoring your roof in case of any damage that might occur during your system installation or removal.
4. We design our solar system for your need with safety as our top priority for installation, operation and services.
5. If you invest in this power solution and our professionals do the installation, you will have at least 10 years power issues off from your power liability.
6. There is no need for extra cost of maintenance or fuelling.
7. It is a renewable and free energy source.

We would appreciate the opportunity to partner with you and to hear you say our solar system is the most reliable, efficient, cost effective and safest electrical power solution.
Our team of engineers will always be available to deliberate this with you and take a technical site survey of your facility when you are ready, this will enable us have your technical details in our data base as one of our customers so that we can size your load, determine the most suitable materials for you and design the best solar solution for your power needs and investment.

Best Regards,
K.C Benson
Business Development Manager,
DON-KRIS POWER SOLUTION
01-2916691, 08182535697, 08039520268
info@don-krispowersolution.com, www.don-krispowersolution.com
Re: Attention Fellow Nairalanders by Andre10(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Can I get trainning on this from your company
Re: Attention Fellow Nairalanders by DonKrispower: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Yes you can. The trainees for the next batch will resume by January 2016. The once on ground are already through with their theory classes and are completely in the field for the projects we are executing for clients.
It comes in different phases. You can mail us then when you're ready. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Attention Fellow Nairalanders by Andre10(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

500 Free Youtube Views / Convert Your Excess Airtime To Cash (photo Inside) / Simple Ways To Show Your Employees You Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.